9th January 2017, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in TCS or Wipro after completion of BCA course?

Sir/Mam, I have got 8.8 CGPA in my 10th from CBSE board and 55 percentage in my 12th also from cbse board present time I am in BCA can I get a job after my BCA course in TCS or Wipro? Can you please provide me the details on the same as soon as possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for the job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accentury after BCA from MJPRU?
  2. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
  3. What is the eligibility for Wipro, Satyam, TCS and any other IT companies to apply for job?
  4. How to get Software Developer job after BCA degree completion?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed for getting a job in Wipro or TCS after completion of BE with 60% marks?
  6. Which is better to join among Wipro with M.Tech and TCS without Master's Degree?
  7. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?
  8. What should I choose between TC and WIPRO being a BCA graduate?
  9. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
  10. Can a BCA 2nd year get job in Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Infosys, TCS, CSC? Whether a BCA student gets the same salary as MCA student?
  11. Am I eligible to do BCA being a Diploma holder? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for a job in L&T, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys?
  13. Can I get job in MNC like TCS, WIPRO, IBM having 49% in 10th?
  14. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  15. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, WIPRO or any other IT company after passing 10th with 63%
  16. Am I eligible to apply for a job in companies like TCS Infosys Wipro?
  17. Am I eligible for software IT jobs with 62% marks in BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to get software job after completion of BCA course?
11th January 2017, 03:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in TCS or Wipro after completion of BCA course?

TCS and Wipro are one of the topmost multinational companies at present and candidates who are interested to get employed in TCS should have completed their bachelor's degree like BCA/MCA/B.Tech/M.Tech etc. Candidates should have maintained a well academic record, that it 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard and 65% marks in bachelor's degree. There should be no pending backlogs and maximum 2 years of educational gap is allowed.

With this eligibility you have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the company itself. Therefore, after qualifying the examination you will be eligible to work in TCS or Wipro.
12th January 2017, 09:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in TCS or Wipro after completion of BCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I have got 8.8 CGPA in my 10th from CBSE board and 55 percentage in my 12th also from cbse board present time I am in BCA can I get a job after my BCA course in TCS or Wipro? Can you please provide me the details on the same as soon as possible?
As per marks criteria, you are eligible for Wipro recruitment.

TCS, Wipro are the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS and Wipro are,

TCS= 60%

Wipro= 50%

More than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS and Wipro recruitment.

Pattern for written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)

www.tcs.com/

www.wipro.com/india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?