27th July 2017, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Height criteria for Special Commissioned Officers (SCO) in Indian Army? Educational qualification required for it?

Sir, I am a male candidate and my height is 162 cm. Please tell me am I eligible to apply for Special Commissioned Officers (SCO) in Indian Army? Educational qualification required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for SCO/SL commission after 14 years 8 months service in Army?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in SCO Commission of Indian Army?
  3. Selection procedure for officers in Indian Army or Indian Airforce? What is the educational qualification?
  4. Which wings of Army is best for 12th with Science holder? Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required for it?
  5. What's the recruitment procedure as officers in aviation research center for retired short service officers of Army? What's the educational qualification required for the same? What's the exam date for the same?
  6. Information and criteria to appear for SCO?
  7. Am I eligible to join Indian Army as a Clerk if I have scored 45 percent in intermediate from Bihar board?
  8. How can a girl apply for officers rank in Indian Army with commerce stream without Maths?
  9. What is the minimum height required for Indian Army? Can I join with 162 cms of height?
  10. Can I join NDA after completing 10th?
  11. How to join Indian Army as SCO?
  12. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to join the Indian Army? What is the age limit to apply for the Indian Army?
  13. What is the height required to join as a Nurse in Indian Army?
  14. Age limit to apply in Indian Army Special Commissioned Officer recruitment? -- [New]
  15. Required Educational Qualification to join Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the Qualification and Physical criteria required to join the Indian Army?
  17. What are the jobs available in defense for Girls?
  18. Am I eligible to join in Indian Army after completion of diploma course?
31st August 2017, 12:13 AM
starberry

Default Re: Height criteria for Special Commissioned Officers (SCO) in Indian Army? Educational qualification required for it?

Special Commissioned Officer (SCO) Exam is conducted to recruit candidates for Officer post. Eligibility criteria to apply for the exam are as follow-

>> Age - 28 to 35 years

>> Education- 12th class of 10+2 pattern or equivalent

>> SCO Training- Eight weeks communication skill capsule at ACC Center and College, Panchmarhi followed by one year at OTA, Gaya

There is no specific height requirement which indicates your height is eligible.
31st August 2017, 10:31 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Height criteria for Special Commissioned Officers (SCO) in Indian Army? Educational qualification required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a male candidate and my height is 162 cm. Please tell me am I eligible to apply for Special Commissioned Officers (SCO) in Indian Army? Educational qualification required for it?

SCO stands for special commissioned officer and here below are eligibility required to apply for SCO:-

Eligibility Conditions for SCO Exam:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for SCO is 10+2 from government recognized board.

>> Age limit for SCO is 27 to 32 years.

>> Both married and unmarried candidates are allowed to apply.

>> Minimum height required to apply is 157cm.

Training period for SCO:- Duration of training is 1 year at IMA(Indian Military Academy).

>> SCO entry is only for serving Indian Army Soldiers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?