29th June 2010, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

High paying jobs in various fields both technical and non-technical except medical

i am interested in various fields both technical and non-technical except medical but my major aim is to earn huge bucks in future. so, what path should i take to reach my goal with a studying period of at least 6-7 years?

30th June 2010, 07:45 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: High paying jobs in various fields both technical and non-technical except medical

Friend i will suggest you to move your career in technical feilds because there is no other feilds except film industries to provide Huge Bucks!.
if you want to get suceed in 6-7 years than this time limit is a lot to get suceed.
you may apply for Aeronautics, aeronautical eng, robotics, marine eng, automobile eng, genetical tech, cloning, merchant navy, isro, space eng, chem. eng., flying STUART, ias, pcs etc.
overall just choose yourself because nobody can estimate the best career as you may do to yourself.
30th June 2010, 10:51 PM
swati123

Default Re: High paying jobs in various fields both technical and non-technical except medical

Buddy, who does not want to earn huge bucks? You have ruled out medical-line but there are still so many lines/professions to choose from - software and IT-sector jobs, management-level jobs (of course, you should join the industry-bests for that), Marine jobs, jobs as pilots or as Financial Analysts and the like. You can make money if you have profitable businesses like realty business. I think joining organisations like NASA, ISRO or DRDO is everybody's dream and the money is good too.

You can make a career in the Indian Armed Forces - they not only get good salaries and allowances, but enjoy thousand benefits and privileges and most importantly, you will get the opportunity to serve your nation.

Remember, actors, sportspersons (especially cricketers) and politicians too earn big.

Judging by your question, I am guessing that you have not yet cleared your Xth Exams. This is the right time to judge your aptitude and work hard to build a bright future. So, get working and not just talking.
30th June 2010, 11:08 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

if you are interested in arts,then L.L.B is a better option both from reputation and earning as well. techmically civil engineers also earned well.if you are an intelligent one then opt teaching as a carrier for the preparation of various exams and earned well.
18th July 2010, 08:37 AM
NISAMTI

i think..you must smart enough to withstand the competition in any field..i think,if are study well master of business administration is one of the best course to reach your aim..but,please do not study this course only for earning..do not concentrate on your aim.try to concentrate in knowledge gain from this course..okay friend.all the best..good luck..
31st August 2010, 06:00 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

after 12th, you will not get good jobs. so it will be better to do higher studies.

so you can do given below courses

1.BCA.

2.Engineering.

3.bpharm

4.hotel management.

5.LLB.

6.bba.

etc.

all the best.............
9th February 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i have 2 years of experience in IT.i have done BTech.this job does not give good salary.can u please suggest some courses or companies which give high sary!!!
12th April 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

pl tell job in rrrb for UG graduate
16th June 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I passed 2 two years ago. I'm currently doing 3rd year of M.Sc Software Engineering. Now i'm willing to take a non-technical course(E.g:Visual Communication). Can you please suggest such courses which has good scope in the future??
1st July 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

hey, im in grade 12 with medical stream. what are the options besides mbbs?
5th July 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

My huby is a diploma holder(civil Engg).He need official job.Pls suggest.
11th July 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12th and i wana know carear options in medical fields
6th September 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

i comlted my post graduation in ENGLISH....suggest me good job accept teaching job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?