13th July 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for the entrance exam of Astrophysics in INAT after completing BSc Maths with 60%? Can I get admission in Astro Physics

my name is jayashankar and i am completed B.SC maths with 60% mark in 2012.sir i want to know how to apply for the entrance exam of astrophysics in INAT.Can i get admission in astro physics?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities teaching PG degree in Astrophysics?
  2. Top universities which are teaching PG degree in Astrophysics? Could I get admission in ISRO as Astro Scientist?
  3. Which job can I get after completing masters in Astrophysics? Can I get a job in NASA or ISRO
  4. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  5. For which entrance exam should I apply after completing BSc with Maths, Physics and Computer Sciences
  6. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  7. Which colleges are offering Astrophysics BSc course in South India? How to apply there and what is the minimum qualification?
  8. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics?
  9. Can a BSc graduate go for MSc in Astrophysics and related courses
  10. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  11. What should I choose among Electronics, Applied Physics, Astro-Physics, Geophysics and core Physics for M.Sc after completing B.Sc(Physics)?
  12. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  13. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  14. Existing courses and colleges for astrophysics in India? Necessary details about their entrance tests?
  15. Can I do post graduation course in Astro Physics after completion of graduation in physics? What is the future scope of Astro physics? -- [New]
  16. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India and Abroad? Eligibility to get admission?
  17. How much marks should I score in BSc Physics to appear for IIT entrance examination in MSc Astrophysics
  18. Top institutes offering M.Sc. Physics and career options in astrophysics and optics? -- [Most Discussed]
17th November 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for the entrance exam of Astrophysics in INAT after completing BSc Maths with 60%? Can I get admission in Astro Physics

Am a student of class 12. i want make my career in astrophysics. what should i do after my 12
17th November 2012, 07:43 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for the entrance exam of Astrophysics in INAT after completing BSc Maths with 60%? Can I get admission in Astro Physics

Hi,

INAT - The IUCAA-NCRA Admission Test

This exam is conducted by two leading institutes of the country in the field of astronomy and astrophysics -

Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA)
National Centre for Radio Astrophysics of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (NCRA - TIFR), Pune

Eligibility criteria for INAT-

M.Sc. in Physics/ Electronics /Astronomy/ Applied Mathematics or B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech.

There will be a written test for INAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?