28th April 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for group II and IV exam?

Hi sir/madam, this is su.Kirvani....when is last date fir applying group 2 and 4 exam,????how can I apply for exam...please kindly guide me...if any one know regd exam means please mail to this id - [email protected] thank you....please reply..

16th June 2013, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for group II and IV exam?

hello, this is Shalini, i need to apply for group IV exam, how will I download the application form, can i get the link, please send the details to my mail ID [email protected], kindly help me.
25th August 2015, 09:56 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for group II and IV exam?

The posts which comes under Group II exam are Exercise Sub-Inspector, Sub Registrar, Deputy Tahsildar ,ASO, Senior Assistants, District Education Officer,etc.

The eligibility required for Group II exam are as under:-

-The candidate should have completed graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

-The candidate must have secured more than 60% in 10th and 12th and 55% in graduation.

-The candidate age to apply for the exam should not be more than 35 years.There is relaxation provided for OBC/SC/ST categories candidates.

-The candidate should be able to speak,read and write local language .

The posts which comes under Group IV exam are Junior Assistant, Bill Collector Grade I, Filed Surveyor, Draft Man, Steno, Senior Stenographer .

The eligibility required for Group IV exam are as under:-

-The Candidate should have passed the SSLC Public exam or equivalent form recognized Institute/Board .

-The Candidate should have passed Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and English for Steno Grapher Posts.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam should be from 18 years to 35 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?