19th July 2011, 06:08 PM
punit jeswani

How to apply for marine engineering course after scoring 58% in 12th?

sir i have passed 12th in .AND I HAVE GOT 58%.
iwant to do mrine engg.
how to apply in this course.

Related Questions:
20th July 2011, 12:11 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: How to apply for marine engineering course after scoring 58% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by punit jeswani View Post
sir i have passed 12th in .AND I HAVE GOT 58%.
iwant to do mrine engg.
how to apply in this course.
How to apply for the Marine engineering ?

Marine engineering is the one of the growest field. If you have 12th pass then you can take admission in the Marine engineering course. For taking admission in the marine engineering college you need to appear in the entrance examination which is conducted by many college/University.

Here i give you the list of some good college name which provide Marine engineering course.

1) Tolani Maritime Institute, Induri.
2) International Maritime Academy, chennai.
3) Institute of technology & Marine Engineering, Kolkata.
4) Vel- Tech, Chennai.
5) Chennai School of ship management.

These are the good college of India which providing Marine engineering course. If you want to know that more information regarding these college then please see the official website of the respective college. You will get all information admission process on the official website of these college.

Regards
~Mukul~
5th December 2011, 11:52 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for marine engineering course after scoring 58% in 12th?

You haven’t mentioned the subjects which you have studied in 12th. There are UG and PG courses available in marine engineering. To pursue any undergraduate course in marine engineering, you must have passed your 12th examination with science subjects. Some of the best marine engineering colleges in India are Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies & Research in Maharashtra, Marine Engineering Research Institute in West Bengal, International Marine Communication Centre in Tamil Nadu, R L Institute of Nautical Science in Madurai, Marine Engineering & Research Institute in Maharashtra, Coimbatore Marine Colelge, KLE Engineering College, Belgaum in Karnataka, etc. You choose any one college as per your interest and apply for the entrance exam conducted by the concerned college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?