7th January 2012, 12:25 AM
ravi01744

How to apply for MCA after BCA? Procedure to apply for it?

sir, how can i apply for m.c.a after b.ca,, i hav done b.c.a frm g.j.u,,nw i want to do m.c.a frm NIT,, so send me all prosisor for apply this.

15th March 2012, 04:08 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for MCA after BCA? Procedure to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi01744 View Post
sir, how can i apply for m.c.a after b.ca,, i hav done b.c.a frm g.j.u,,nw i want to do m.c.a frm NIT,, so send me all prosisor for apply this.

Candidate seeking to apply for the MCA program from National Institutes of Technology [NIT], must have scored 60% marks with Mathematics or Statistics or Business Maths. as one of the subjects in any one semester or year, both in graduation and at the +2 level. For SC/ST candidates the percentage of marks required is 55%. Beside this one has to appear for National Level Entrance Test [NIMCET] which is conducted by NITs.
The test comprise of mathematics, analytical ability and logical reasoning, computer awareness and general english. The duration of the test is two and a half hours and consists of 120 multiple choice questions with four choices for each question. Each correctly answered question carries four marks and each wrongly answered question invites negative one mark.

For further information regarding the entrance test you may refer to the given link.NIMCET
27th April 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for BCA???after completing 12th
8th June 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I cant score good in Maths in my HS. I am joining the BCA course, and after that I want to do MCA. So what percentage I must hold to do MCA..??
6th May 2013, 12:51 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
At present your doing BCA course , After BCA your Definitely eligible for MCA course . And the Important thing is that you should have Mathematics as a Main Subject in 12th Standard or Bachelor degree course ..

MCA stands for Master of computer application . It is an post graduation course , The duration of the course is for 3 years and The course is divided into six semester . The are so many colleges are offer the MCA course to students . If your interested to to pursue your career in the software field then you can take up MCA course after a graduation . The MCA course offers excellent job opportunity for talented students in software firms and also in Multinational companies with excellent salary.

Specialization for MCA course , Application Software , Hardware Technology Internet , Management Information Systems , Networking , Software Development , Systems Development , Systems Engineering , Systems Management

If your interested to apply for MCA course then you have qualified for bachelor degree in science stream with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university . you must compulsory having the mathematics as a main subject in 12th or Bachelor degree then only your eligible to apply for MCA course .

You have have to qualified for entrance examination like , All India MCA Common Entrance Test , Delhi University MCA Entrance Exam , Integrated Common Entrance Test , Vellore Institute of Technology Entrance Examination Etc..... You have to score good percentage of marks in this entrance examination. The syllabus for entrance examination is consist of intellectual reasoning, English language .

If your qualified In this entrance examination , some reputed institution are conduct group discussion adn interview . Based the Entrance examination , group discussion , Interview , there allot admission for you , If you have compulsion to qualified in this three levels . If you qualified in this three levels then definitely you will get admission in top colleges for MCA course .

Best MCA Colleges in India :-
  • Banaras Hindu University
  • North Maharashtra University
  • Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology
  • PSG College of Technology
  • National Institute of Technology Warangal
  • Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
  • Indian Institute of Technology
  • Guru Nanak Dev University
  • Cochin University of Science and Technology
  • University of Delhi
  • University of Rajasthan
3rd May 2016, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam a commerce student and took statistics in puc and for next i have planned to join the BCA course.am i eligible to join that course being a statistics or a commerce student and have a good knowledge in computers.
4th May 2016, 09:57 AM
devaezhil
Junior Member+

Go to TNPSC website to download your hall tickets.

Check the following Link:http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/halltkt.html

If you are unable to download then the better think is to send a email explaining the problem to the authorities, [email protected]

Directly calling to the authorities is another option [1800 425 1002] Thats a toll free number.
4th May 2016, 10:58 AM
Suraj Singh 7494

Quote:
To get an admission in a top colleges for the MCA course you can appear for the entrance exam. You can appear for the NIMCET exam, RMCAAT exam, JNU MCA exam and lots more.
You have to be get a good rank in these entrance exams to get an admission in Government colleges or universities. But if can't get good rank in entrance exams than you can get an admission in private colleges on the basis of your percentage in graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?