7th January 2011, 09:45 PM
papu007

How can I be a member in IEI(Institute of Engineers India) after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

i am deepak kumar sahoo of 18 years old and diploma holder in Mechanical branch. would like me to suggest that how could i can a member in IEI(institute Of Engineers India).

1. Can I get job in India after completion of Mechanical Diploma course?
  2. Scope of non technical dept (Safety supervisor) after Diploma in mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Is it good to take admission in AMIE after Diploma completion?
  5. Companies offering recruitment for Diploma Mechanical Engineers in India as well as in Abroad?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for Mechanical Engineering from USA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from India? Do I have to appear for any exam for it? -- [New]
  7. Preferred course after diploma in Automobile to get good job?
  8. Do Ordnance Factories accept Diploma from KSOU/IME for departmental exams?
  9. How could I become a Member in IEI? I am 19 years old diploma holder
  10. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
  11. Last 5 to 6 years question papers of AMIE exam
  12. How to apply for the position of Associate Member of India Engineers after completion of B.Tech with Electrical stream?
  13. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Companies hiring candidates with diploma in Mechanical?
  15. How to start my career being a mechanical student?
  16. Which are the institutes of civil engineers? I have passed diploma in civil engineers India
  17. Are the engineering courses offered by Institute of Mechanical Engineers (India) AICTE approved? Is it helpful in getting promotion in Ministry of Defense?
  18. How to get admission in institution of mechanical engineers? What is the admission procedure?
16th January 2011, 09:12 PM
Rudraprasad

Default Re: How can I be a member in IEI(Institute of Engineers India) after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hallo Deepak,

It is so easy to get student membership from IEI.Head office in Kolkata and you need to fill-up a form and submit it along with supporting documents (Mark sheet and Certificates).

You will get admission form and all relevant details in this link. http://www.ieindia.org/exam.htm
25th February 2011, 10:42 AM

Default Re: How can I be a member in IEI(Institute of Engineers India) after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

hi sir i am from Andhra Pradesh i completed recently diploma correspondence in electrical i would like to join in AMIE i have marks list (provisional) course complete certificate coming on July/august can i apply for ST membership plz give details how to get ST member my email id is [email protected] than q sir
29th March 2011, 01:22 PM

I need Question Papers with Answers for AMIE Diploma Stream Examination
15th April 2011, 07:45 AM

i m rashpal from jammu
i m b.tech in electrical engg. . hom can i be a( AMIE) member of IEI .
5th May 2011, 09:10 AM

sir i m poonam from haryana. sir i will post my all document to iei kolkata .my form number is 076061 sir i know that the document will received by you
10th May 2011, 08:29 PM

sir i m poonam sir i wiil post my all document to iei kolkata sir pls give me my registration number
13th July 2011, 05:26 PM

I am nabin,i have complied diploma in mechanical engineering and i want to take admission in BTECH programme but i have no information about IEI & AMIE.sir please guide me wiich is best for me.
nabin
15th July 2011, 09:09 PM

I am Fahrudeen. I wouldlike to know that the correspondence B.tech Degree is eligible to register as AMIE in The institution of engineers (INDIA).Pleasew inform me.

K.S.Fahrudeen
1st August 2011, 07:10 PM

dear sir i submitted the IME fee but not get st no.for exam fee
MY SELF. TASVIR SINGH
V.PO.-RAKHI SHAHPUR
TEH. NARNAUND
DISTT. HISAR(HARYANA)
PIN. 125039
PHONE. 9812587308 SIR SEND MY ST NO. ON [email protected]
23rd August 2011, 11:21 AM

does correspondance btech from iei is elegiable for kas exam
9th September 2011, 06:29 AM

AMIE certificate holders list from 1990
22nd October 2011, 10:24 PM

This is Bhanu prasad, working as a Technician in ITC, ILTD , chirala . I had download the application for senior technician. I had completed my diploma in mechanical in 2001 . who will help me , regarding membership attestation.

If any body near my village, please give complete details . I will contact.

Regard's,
BHANU PRASAD GAMPALA,
CHIRALA ,
PRAKASAM DISTRICT
16th November 2011, 07:58 PM

I glad to inform u that i took correspondence admission for B.tech in electrical engg. at IEI guwati, assam, the faculty were told that our head office is at kolkata is ti true.? Is it 's in your knowledge.? Sir.
4th March 2012, 06:27 PM

sir iwant join amie pleese advise
28th March 2012, 03:07 PM

hello sir ,i have completed my diploma(in electrical engineering) from IASE University rajasthan through the distance education .is i am eligible for MIE
19th April 2012, 11:50 AM

can i do B Tech in matalurgy after HS from iei
1st May 2012, 06:04 PM

i have pass my diploma in mechanical. i want to take admission in b tech in IEI & AMIE. plz answer me on my [email protected]
11th January 2013, 03:18 PM

what r the procedure to get admission in IEI & AMIE for b.tech in computer scicene
plz sir help me..
30th March 2013, 07:43 PM

sir,i am vipul chodhary sir I have passed diploma with computer science. sir I want to get admission in b.tech so sir please inform me how to get admission in iei Kolkata. my email id is [email protected]
14th June 2013, 10:35 PM

I have completed my diploma in civil but project work is balance.can i take addmision in B. Tech. now
16th April 2014, 07:15 PM

Sir i m dhwani from. Gujrat.have completed diploma in electrical.. so what should I do after diploma from iei.. ? Is there any pig courses after diploma?
15th June 2014, 09:34 PM

Sir I have passed my polytechnic diploma from singhania unv. Of Rajasthan pachari
Bari distt. Jhunjunu can I apply for IEI pls. Reply soon.
3rd December 2014, 10:53 AM

Dear sir
I am a student of machnical engg third year and wanted to be a member of your institute. Please also guide me that how can i participate in seminars,paper presentation etc.
Abhilash sharma