1st October 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Senior Analyst post in HCL if having 6 months of working experience and completed Infrastructure Management Services?

Hello,
I have done Infrastructure Management Services soft skill and having jut 6 months of working experience as an Analyst. I want to apply for Senior Analyst post in HCL. Can you tell me that I am eligible or not to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in overall academics to apply for Senior Analyst post in HCL? Job descriptions of Senior Analyst? -- [New]
  2. Whether experience of working in HCL Comnet will help me to get job in IEI as a Senior Technician?
  3. Am I eligible to apply in TCS or CTS if completed B.Tech in 6 years and working in IBM?
  4. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate who has 15 months of working experience?
  5. Am I eligible for TCS job having 3 years work experience in HCL?
  6. How to apply for SI post in MP Police after completion of B.E? I having 3 year working experience
  7. How can I join Indian Military services? I am currently working as security analyst in MNC for past 2 years
  8. What are the career options after MBA with IT experience?
  9. How much salary will I get for training period after getting placed in TCS? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Completed B.Tech in CS and working in post office : How can a computer engineer apply for a government job with no experience?
  11. Am I eligible for food inspector? How to become food inspector and What's the exam date for the same? I have done B.Sc degree in hotel and tourism management and have working experience in five star hotel
  12. Can I apply for State Civil Services/Government recruitment exams if having work experience of 9 years after completed Hotel Management Diploma course?
  13. What are the best jobs available for BAF students? I have cleared B.Com accounting and finance degree
  14. How to make a career in Finance/Economics Field, which courses to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may i get vacancies in government schools for teacher post? I am working as a teacher in a public school in Saharanpur and taking senior classes. I have done B.Ed and having 8 years teaching experience
  16. Am I eligible to apply for SSC CGL recrutiment exam being a 32 years old M.Com postgraduate who has 8 years of working experience?
  17. Eligibility for Women Scientist Fellowship? Is it necessary to have work experience?
  18. Eligibility to apply for the post of Senior Assistant-B in DRDO for M.Sc(Chemistry) postgraduate?
29th January 2016, 08:42 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Senior Analyst post in HCL if having 6 months of working experience and completed Infrastructure Management Services?

No as of now you can not apply to any of the job post. Since, you have the experienced of 6 months, and within this range even there is no possibility of your promotion, so better to resist this idea of getting into promotion to the higher level.
For at-least one year you can not moved to any of the position.

You must ave the experience of minimum 1 year and maximum 5 years to get into the position of analyst.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?