20th June 2017, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

How to become an Automobile engineer after finishing 10th?

How to become an Automobile engineer after finishing 10th? Can you please give me the right suggestion which would lead me to reach my goal? What type of preparation is required? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon on the same. Thank you!

21st June 2017, 12:21 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Automobile engineer after finishing 10th?

If you are interested to become an Automobile Engineer then first of all you should complete Intermediate from Science stream. After that you should write JEE-Mains entrance examination. You need to crack it for admission in good Engineering colleges. Then after you have to go through 4 year studies and then campus selection. If you score good marks while studying you will be offered in top companies on good posts with high payments.
21st June 2017, 11:20 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Automobile Engineering can be pursued after passing 10+2 from a recognized board.

Note that you must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics to be eligible for pursuing Automobile Engineering.

After finishing 10th, you will have to opt for PCM stream in 11th and 12th.

Then, appear for engineering entrance exam in 10+2.

After qualifying for the entrance exam, you can take admission to engineering college and choose Automobile Engineering during counseling.
21st June 2017, 09:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you want to make your career in automobile engineering, then you will have to pursue your degree in automobile engineering from an engineering college. For this, you must take physics, chemistry and mathematics as your subjects in class 11th and 12th. If you want that your future should be bright, then you must do this UG course from a good college like IITs etc.
For admission to these colleges, you will have to crack IIT JEE.
To be eligible for these exams, you will have to secure at least 60% or above marks in 10 + 2.
8th August 2020, 10:36 AM
deepikapandey9999

If you mean designing and manufacturing cars, get yourself an Automotive or Mechanical Engineering degree. You can also work on car designs with:

Optical Engineering - dashboard instrumentation and headlights
Software Engineering - all cars now have computer chips controlling everything from fuel injection to automatic driving
Ergonomics - you can fix the fact that we all uniformly hate the current dashboard touch screen controls. And make the seat belt hit my 6 foot husband and me at 4′11″ without choking either of us.
Electrical Engineering _ all those wiring harnesses that run lights, auto windows etc.
etc. I suggest you take a couple of years at the general engineering requirements and then specialize.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?