5th September 2013, 09:34 AM
krishna tho

How to become a CBI/CID officer after completing diploma in electronics and communication

dear sir I am completed diploma in electronics and communication ,how to become a (CBI/CID) officer

Related Questions:
  1. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  2. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  3. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  4. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  5. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  6. How to do IPS after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  7. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  8. Which course should I take after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  9. What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication
  10. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  11. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  12. List of best engineering courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  14. Which course can I join after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  15. How to do B.E after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  16. After completing my diploma in electronics and communication what can I do?
  17. Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  18. What to do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering -- [New]
22nd July 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a CBI/CID officer after completing diploma in electronics and communication

i had completed my D(ECE). i am nt interested in engg i want to study for CBI.it is possible or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?