21st December 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Which Combination of subjects is best for me for Civil Services being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Marine Engineering?

I am a second year student of marine engineering and I want to know what subject combination will be the best for me for the preparation of civil sevices?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Engineering Service for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year candidate?
  2. Which subjects can AJ dental graduates opt to prepare for civil services exam? What can be the combination of subjects for optional subjects?
  3. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  4. Which types of books should be referred for Maths in IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  6. In which Companies I can get Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  7. How to prepare for Civil Services Exam pursuing my B.Tech 2nd year?
  8. What is the procedure to become a custom officer?
  9. How to become an IAS being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year in Civil Engineering?
  10. How to start preparation for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 2nd year in Civil Engineering?
  11. Courses to study in Graduation for pursuing Civil Services exam? Job opportunities after failing to achieve in Civil Services? -- [New]
  12. What should I do after my 12th if I have taken medical in 12th? What course should I take after 12th that can help me for IAS and IPS exam?
  13. What should I do to join Civil Services being a candidate of pursuing CA Final and having completed B.Com? Jobs available under Civil Services?
  14. Civil Services Examination Civil Engineering (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Guidance to prepare for IAS and IES Exams being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in Civil Engineering? Previous 10 year Question Papers for these Exams?
  16. How to become an IAS Officer being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year ECE?
  17. What should I do to prepare for Civil Services Exam along with my studies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy? How to prepare for General Knowledge, Current Affairs and other topics for Civil Services Exam?
  18. Can I appear for Civil Services Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of ECE?
21st December 2011, 07:03 PM
meenakshikailasam

Default Re: Which Combination of subjects is best for me for Civil Services being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Marine Engineering?

Subject that includes science and you can also try for engineering exams in civil service
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?