31st March 2012, 11:15 PM
pratap saurabh

What will be my career after choosing Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Biotechnology and English?

what will be my career if I choose bio + chemistry + physics + biotechnology + english ??? plz guide me......

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses and career after choosing Physics, chemistry, biology and biotechnology in 11th and 12th
  2. What will the career scope of Biotechnology course? Can a candidate who have studied Physics, Biology, Chemistry, English and Informatics in Intermediate opt for this course?
  3. How to do BSc Honors in Punjab University after scoring 72.2%? Procedure for the same?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for UPCPMT for other state natives?
  5. What are the various career options after opting biology,physics and chemistry?
  6. Career option after 12 standard with 71% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What all courses are available for plus one after passing 10th?
  8. Information about the Biotechnology course without Maths after passing 12th with Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English and Informatics Practices? List of the institutes?
  9. How to do Biotechnology after passing class 12th with PCBE?
  10. Required age limit for a candidate of General category to appear for CPMT?
  11. What is the MBBS entrance age limit?
  12. Am I eligible for UP CPMT exam after scoring 75%, 58%,63% and 48% in Biology,Chemistry and English and Physics respectively?
  13. What is the requirement to join KMTC?
  14. Can a Biology student with PCB subject do a course in Food Technology?
  15. Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if studying 12th ISC with Biology, Physics and Chemistry? -- [New]
  16. How can i apply for JIPMER after passing 12th AISSE?
  17. What are the career options after passing 12th? I have scored 83% in Physics, chemistry and biology
  18. What is the maximum age criteria for UP CPMT exam?
19th July 2012, 09:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be my career after choosing Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Biotechnology and English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratap saurabh View Post
what will be my career if I choose bio + chemistry + physics + biotechnology + english ??? plz guide me......

Students who have studied Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology and English, have plenty of options. Such Students may look to pursue MBBS or BDS program, if one is aspiring to become a Doctor. Admission is through Pre-Medical Test conducted on various Levels. The duration of the program is 4 and a 1/2 years with 1 years Internship.

Candidate with these group of Subjects can also look to opt any of the below mentioned undergraduate programs:
  • BHMS [Bachelors of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery]
  • B.Sc
  • Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA]
  • B.Tech in Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Food Process Engineering, and Genetic Engineering

Some of the other department of studies which one can look to opt for are as follows:
  • Hotel Management
  • Mass Communication and Journalism
  • Integrated LLB
  • Fashion Technology and many more.

For detail information regarding the program one may refer to the officail website of the Institution of concern.
20th July 2012, 02:25 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: What will be my career after choosing Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Biotechnology and English?

It seems this is your 12th subject and you are intrested with science.

Careear after 12th

>>>After 12th a large number of students who study physics, chemistry and maths apply for III JEE and AIEEE. There number ir searging on and on, which enforces the that enggenering continues to enjoy the status of the most popular curier among the students.
Curear for engg. is BTec>MTec/MBA>job

>>>Medical science is another very prestigious carear option. It is consedered a tough profesion. After compleating 10+2 with biotechnology you will have to get through any of vareous pre medical competetive medical exam. The coarse is generaly of 5and half yeas comprising 1 year intrenship to get MBBS one can also go for PG after this.

>>>If you are looking for searving frontiers of nation you have to go through NDA entrence examination. It is held twice in a year for recruitment in army, navy and airforce. The eligibility criteria ir 10+2. A candidate must also be un maried.
3rd September 2012, 08:54 PM
being aman

With these options you can make career in medical and paramedical fields
That is
You can fight PMT exams to become a doctor or dentist
You can opt for Bsc/Btech courses such as biotech,agriculture,nursing or general bachelor degree in science and get various jobs in public and private sector
You can go for B.pharma or D.pharma courses to become a pharmacist
Further if you want to do research you can go for higher studies that is Masters and PhD
21st October 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a doctor,but in 12 i dnt take physics ,plz help?
2nd June 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Can i be a docto by studying phiysics,chemistry and biology?
27th October 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

i am quite interested in space science and i want to study physics, chemistry and biology.Plz...help me out in this.
28th November 2013, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

With subject physics , chemistry & biology ,psychology what are carrier option
16th February 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

What career can I choose with biology, chemistry and physics..please help cause I am desperate
11th April 2014, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

CAREER SCOPE AFTER CHOOSING BIOLOGY,CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS,ENGLISH AND INFORMATION PRACTICE
10th May 2014, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Please list me all the available career options with the subject combination of Physics, chemistry and biology? .. please..
14th December 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the carriers available to me after studying physics,chemistry, biology and English with fashion studies ..plzz guide me
15th February 2017, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I'm in 10 class and want to take science bio. As my subject but I want to become an IAS officer please give me advice till 17
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?