15th December 2016, 09:42 AM
Shantanu Sharma10441

How to become a Judge after 12th with Commerce stream? Eligibility criteria for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with Commerce Stream and want to become a Judge. What should I do to become a Judge? Eligibility criteria to become a Judge?

15th December 2016, 07:12 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: How to become a Judge after 12th with Commerce stream? Eligibility criteria for it?

If you want to become a judge, then you should apply for LLB course after the 12th commerce.

Judge Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in law from a recognized university.
- Your age should be between 21 to 35 years.
- You should have at least 3 years practice as a advocate.

Required Skills
- Discipline
- Responsibility
- Commitment
- Stamina
- Honesty
- Self Confidence
- Interpersonal Skill
31st May 2017, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Judge after 12th with Commerce stream? Eligibility criteria for it?

Sir I was got 76 per cent in in 12th commerce in maharashtra. Please tell me what is the step of becomes a high court judge
19th May 2018, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am ANSH and i am in class 11th and i will get 90% marks in 10th cbse. And i want to became a judge. So i need your help that ...what should i do or what type of coaching should me taken in 11th and 12th class. Please sir.....and also tell me about CLAT exam...please
28th April 2019, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I pass my 2 class with commerce stream with good marks and I want to become a judge so please suggest me what course to join in LLB like integrated course or not
13th January 2020, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am in 12th commerce and this is my final year in enter so what is the minimum percentage required to aply for LLB and judge
2nd April 2020, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

What should i do to become judge after 12th
4th April 2020, 06:10 PM
Vismithagowda

If you want to become a judge, then you should apply for LLB course after the 12th commerce.

Judge Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in law from a recognized university.
- Your age should be between 21 to 35 years.
- You should have at least 3 years practice as a advocate.

Required Skills
- Discipline
- Responsibility
- Commitment
- Stamina
- Honesty
- Self Confidence
- Interpersonal Skill
10th April 2020, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I am student of Class 11 I have taken commerce and whant to become rjs is this possible after taking commerce to become rjs and what are the other opportunity if I didn't clear in rjs exam?
19th August 2020, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir how i can be the youngest girl who become judge
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?