27th February 2017, 05:32 PM
Muhammad Afzal khan

Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (Science) to become a Judge?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th from Science stream, I want to become a Judge in the future so I want to know which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (Science) to become a Judge? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  2. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  3. Will it be a good career choice to pursue BBA after completing class 12th (Science)? Should I pursue BBA if I am weak in Mathematics? -- [New]
  4. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Science)? What will be the career scope of that course?
  5. What is the procedure to pursue Forensic Science courses after completing class 12th?
  6. Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra?
  7. How much should I score in class 12th to pursue Agriculture Science? Which course should I pursue?
  8. Can I pursue Journalism after completing class 12th Science stream without Maths?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after completing class 12th in Vocational stream?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Geology after completing class 12th Computer Science?
  11. How much should I score in class 12th (Science) to pursue BA in Fergusson College, Pune?
  12. How to become a district court judge? I have passed 12th class with science stream
  13. How can I apply for B.Sc Astrophysics after completing class 12th (Science)? Which college offer the course?
  14. Can I pursue MBBS directly after completing class 12th? How many exams do I have to write? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after 8 years of completing class 12th (Computer Science, Physics and Chemistry)? What steps should I follow to pursue MBBS?
  16. Which course can I pursue other than Engineering after completing class 12th Science (PCMC) with 90% marks?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue BA Hindi Honors from Delhi University after completing class 12th in Science stream?
  18. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
28th February 2017, 10:19 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (Science) to become a Judge?

You will be not eligible for direct recruitment as judge with 12th qualification but you will be eligible for it only after pursuing law course.

So, after 12th the minimum required course you have to pursue is bachelor in legislative law ( 5 year duration after 12th ) course.

After the course you will be eligible to appear for judicial service and after qualifying in examination eligible for recruitment as judge.
28th February 2017, 11:46 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (Science) to become a Judge?

In order to become judge in any court, you must pursue bachelor's degree in law then clear Bar council exam to get enrolled as advocate.

After becoming advocate, practice for 4-5 years and then you can be become judge through selection from pool of desirable lawyers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?