18th June 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How to become an software engineering after completion of 11th standard with science subjects?

How to become an software engineering after completion of 11th standard with science subjects? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible on the same. Awaiting for the response.

18th June 2016, 09:17 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an software engineering after completion of 11th standard with science subjects?

To become a Software Engineer, you must have to complete your 11th and 12th standard in Non-Medical Science stream with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects from a Government recognised board.

After completion of your 12th standard, you need to pursue Engineering course in CSE or IT stream based on your interest. To get admission in Engineering course, you must have to appear and qualify National or State or University level entrance examinations. In CSE or IT branch of Engineering course, you can learn about programming, coding, testing, web designing, etc.,. and after completion of your Engineering course, you can get a good job as a Software Engineer in top companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?