8th July 2016, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Which course I should learn if final year student want to get a software job?

Which course I should learn if final year student want to get a software job? Can you please let me know what all we need to get prepared to get the software job soon? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete information soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to learn to develop software/apps? I am a BSc computer science final year student
  2. Can I get job in TIBCO Software to work in Abroad being a B.E.(EEE) final year student?
  3. After B.Tech. is it better to go for job or higher education?
  4. Which software should I study to get a job after Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Can I get a software job with a 1 year gap after completing B.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure I need to follow for getting a software job?
  7. Which company I can apply for to get a software job after completion of B.E Mechanical course?
  8. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of ECE course?
  9. When and where to do training while in fourth semester of mechanical engineering?
  10. How to get a good job after passing B.Tech CSE final year?
  11. Job in software companies for a candidate secured 75% and 81% in 1st and 2nd year respectively of Polytechnic?
  12. Being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student can I apply for job in HCL? Requirements to apply for job in HCL?
  13. Does Wipro provide Internship programme for M.Sc(Software Engineering) final year student?
  14. Is there any course available if I am a final year student of ENTC engineering?
  15. List of different software job titles to apply for after completion of B.Tech CS with good animation knowledge -- [New]
  16. Which software course is best to learn for EEE students to get a better software job?
  17. How to study for IAS after passing B.Tech final year?
  18. Is it possible for me to get any software job in Bangalore after completion of BCA course?
9th July 2016, 01:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I should learn if final year student want to get a software job?

To get a software job, being a final year student, you have to study computer languages like C, C++, JAVA, .NET, ORALE, SAP, etc.,. At least two to three programming languages are required for you to get a software job. Nowadays, the demand for software jobs is very high and the companies are also recruiting candidates who have good programming knowledge. So, I suggest you to learn at least two to three programming languages in such a way that you can write any given program then, definitely you can get a Software job in top companies.
10th July 2016, 10:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I should learn if final year student want to get a software job?

List of Courses that can fetch a job in Software Companies:

>> VFX and Animation courses
>> Web Designing Courses
* HTML
* JavaScript
* PHP
>> Software Programming Languages
* C
* C++
* Java
* Oracle
* .NET
>> Hardware and Networking Course
* Jetking
>> Cisco and Microsoft Certification
>> SAP Courses
>> Unix/ Linux
>> Advanced Java
>> PDB Designing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?