6th July 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

How can a 10+3 student join Indian Army?

I am currently a second year diploma student , and also doing second year NCC . Iwould like to know the courses or the exams that would lead me to join INDIAN ARMY ??? OR I can go for any exams after i complet my degree ???? please guid me ????/

7th July 2013, 01:31 AM
anvbhaskarsoftwares

Default Re: How can a 10+3 student join Indian Army?

Indian Army 10+2 TES Eligibility Details: Indian Army invites applications from unmarried male candidates for Permanent Commission in 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course. The following are the eligibility details…

a) Nationality: The candidates must be a citizen of India.

b) Age Limit: A candidate must not be below 16˝ years and above 19˝ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01 Jul 1994 and not after 01 Jul 1997 (both days inclusive).

c) Educational Qualification: Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility conditions for calculating % of PCM will be followed as per the present guidelines/ instructions in vogue of various state/ central Boards.
7th July 2013, 09:20 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend...............

If you want to join in Indian Army with graduation

then you can crack for CDS Examination

CDS Eligibility Details:

Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to conducts Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination for recruitment of various vacancies under Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy. The following are the eligibility details to apply for the Combined Defence Services Exam.

Eligibility Details:

Educational Qualification:

(i) For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.

(ii) For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering.

(iii) For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.

Nationality:

Should be a citizen of India

Age Limit:

(i) For IMA: 19-24 years
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy: 19-22 years
(iii) For Air Force Academy: 19-23 years
(iv) For Officers’ Training Academy: 19-25 years
Note: Those candidates who are studying in the final years Degree course and have yet to pass the final year Degree examination are also eligible to apply.
7th July 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How can a 10+3 student join Indian Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently a second year diploma student , and also doing second year NCC . I would like to know the courses or the exams that would lead me to join INDIAN ARMY ??? OR I can go for any exams after i complete my degree ???? please guide me ????/
of course u can join now. on the basis of 10+2. but the problem is that u cant be promoted as officer later on. u must remain in the same position all over the journey. so better complete ur degree. n then join NDA( NATIONAL DEFENSE ACADEMY) in deharadun... so u can get an opportunity to become officer n get higher ranks....

regrds,
srj.
7th July 2013, 06:39 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently a second year diploma student , and also doing second year NCC . Iwould like to know the courses or the exams that would lead me to join INDIAN ARMY ??? OR I can go for any exams after i complet my degree ???? please guid me ????/
Yes you will able to apply for any Government exams for getting Government jobs after completing your Graduation/degree course.After completing your Bachelor degree course you will have to apply for Combined Defence Services Exam to get jobs in Indian Army.To apply for CDSE Exam,you will have to meet these Eligibility conditions :

Educational qualification

A)For Indian Military Academy & Officers Training Academy
  • Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university.
B)For Indian Naval Academy

• Bachelor degree in Science with Physics and Mathematics at Bachelor degree level.
C)For Indian Air-Force Academy
  • Bachelor degree in Science with Physics/Mathematics OR
  • Bachelor degree in Engineering.
Age Limits

Indian Military Academy - 19 - 24 years.
Indian Naval Academy - 19 - 22 years.
Indian Officers Training Academy - 19 - 25 years.
Indian Air-Force Academy - 19 - 23 years.

Exam Syllabus

A)For Indian Military Academy/Naval Academy/Air-Force Academy
  1. English Grammar - 100 Marks.
  2. General Knowledge - 100 Marks.
  3. Elementary Mathematics - 100 Marks.

B)For Officers Training Academy
  1. English Grammar - 100 Marks.
  2. General Knowledge - 100 Marks.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?