1st September 2013, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

How can I appear for Airforce entrance exam?

I m looking for exam of u.s. Air Force,army,navy is theri any common exam for these force or I am a citizen of India so is I m applicable to give that exam???????

1st April 2016, 12:51 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear for Airforce entrance exam?

Yes there are two common examination for recruitment in Indian Navy, Indian Army and Indian Air force which are NDA entrance examination and CDS entrance examination.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and CDS stands for Combined Defense Services and both these examinations are held by UPSC twice every year.

For appearing in both these examination and for to be eligible for all the three wings of Indian Defense services are as :-

For NDA, you must be an unmarried Indian resident with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

Also you must completed your higher secondary degree course with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your main subjects from a recognized board of education. Equivalent degree holders are also eligible.

For CDS, you must be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 19 years to 22 years for Indian Navy, 19 years to 23 years for Indian Air force and 19 years to 24 years for Indian Army.

You must have completed your bachelor's degree course with either of Physics or Mathematics or B.E./B.Tech degree from a recognized university.

For more detailed information regarding these examinations you can log on to the official link of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?