19th November 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Train engine driver (Loco Pilot) after completing class 10th?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to I want to become a Train engine driver (Loco Pilot). I want to know how can I become a Train engine driver (Loco Pilot) after completing class 10th? Please answer as soon as possible.

20th November 2016, 10:41 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Train engine driver (Loco Pilot) after completing class 10th?

No, 10th std qualification is not sufficient to appear for entrance examination conducted by RRB fro recruitment as Loco Pilot in Indian Railway.

The required eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have ITI/DIPLOMA degree. The age limit to appear for examination is 18-30 years.

So, you have to pursue ITI or Diploma course to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
21st November 2016, 09:42 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Train engine driver (Loco Pilot) after completing class 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to I want to become a Train engine driver (Loco Pilot). I want to know how can I become a Train engine driver (Loco Pilot) after completing class 10th? Please answer as soon as possible.
If you wish to become loco-pilot, then you will have to apply for ITI course just after passing 10th standard.

Also, if you wish to pursue diploma course, then also you can do diploma in mechanical/automobile/electrical or electronics.

After completing your ITI course or Diploma course, you can apply for loco-pilot post during vacancies notification.

Age limit for applying loco-pilot is 18-30 years. Age relaxation is provided to reserved category candidates.

Selection procedure is based on Written Test and then Personal Interview.
21st November 2016, 05:38 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is :-

Candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have ITI or Dipoma degree from a recognised institute.

The age limit is 18-30 years.

So, after pursuing the ITI or Diploma degree you will be eligible to appear for entrance examination. The examination is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board.

To get more information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
22nd November 2016, 03:28 PM
michaelwarne

If you wish to become loco-pilot, then you will have to apply for ITI course just after passing 10th standard.

Also, if you wish to pursue diploma course, then also you can do diploma in mechanical/automobile/electrical or electronics.

After completing your ITI course or Diploma course, you can apply for loco-pilot post during vacancies notification.

Age limit for applying loco-pilot is 18-30 years. Age relaxation is provided to reserved category candidates.

Selection procedure is based on Written Test and then Personal Interview.
4th January 2017, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for railway engine driver post after finishing my BE EEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?