24th February 2018, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for CLAT exam after completing Higher Secondary board exams?

I will be completing my Higher Secondary i.e. 12th board exams soon. After this I want to appear for Common Law Admission Test. So, please guide me when and how should I apply for this test? Is is done online or offline? What are the important dates?

Related Questions:
  1. Will i considered fail in HS final (SEBA) after failing in Accountancy?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Private Teacher Training classes after completing Higher Secondary?
  3. What should I study in Higher Secondary if expecting 80% to 85% in 10th Board exam?
  4. How to find a job after passing PG in Law with 5 years experience as Advocate?
  5. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  6. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  7. Will I be able to clear 12th NIOS if failed in 2 main subjects?
  8. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  9. How to get admission in B.Sc(Biotechnology) for Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board?
  10. What are the courses I need to take to become an advocate?
  11. Which marksheet is considerable for admission in IIST if CBSE is not conducting Higher Secondary Board exam?
  12. Eligibility criteria for LLB Entrance? Whether NIOS students are eligible for LLB Entrance or not?
  13. Can community be changed from BC to SC in Higher Secondary?
  14. Can I appear in CLAT 2016 if appearing for 12th board exams in 2016? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Book Keeping & Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in NDA exam with 52.15% in Higher Secondary and 66% in Madhyamik of West Bengal Board?
  18. Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board to study Higher Secondary Science?
26th February 2018, 10:35 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I apply for CLAT exam after completing Higher Secondary board exams?

CLAT refers to Common Law Admission Test and same examination is held for offering admission in degree courses in law across NLUs i.e; National Law University and other law institutes.

Being a higher secondary school degree you are eligible for appearing in CLAT for admission in BA LLB degree course of five years provided your overall aggregate in higher secondary school degree is 45%. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

As far as you are concerned about the mode for filling CLAT application then it is online and can be filled by referring to the official link of CLAT i.e; www.clat.ac.in. Applications form can be filled till 31st March 2018.
26th February 2018, 01:27 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for CLAT exam after completing Higher Secondary board exams?

CLAT is Common Law Admission Test and it is conducted by National Law Institute for admission in law courses.

The examination is conducted for admission in B.A LLB course. The duration is five year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 12th with minimum 45% from a recognised board.

There is no age limit for CLAT.

The application form for examination is from 01 st January and examination will be conducted on 13th May 2018.

For detail information visit at http://www.clat.ac.in
26th February 2018, 04:31 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

CLAT is Common Law Admission Test. The examination is conducted for admission in B.A LLB or LLM courses.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for examination to get admission in B.A. LLB course. The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate pursuing in 12th are eligible to appear for examination. The examination will be conducted online.

The application form for the examination is available now. For more details regarding the examination updates visit at http://www.clat.ac.in
26th February 2018, 06:23 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of CLAT is Common Law Admission Test.

CLAT is conducted by National Law University for admission of candidates in BA LLB. The eligibility criteria is:

1. You should have done 12th from a recognized board with 45% marks or more.

2. You can apply for exam at official website of CLAT which is http://www.clat.ac.in.
26th February 2018, 11:20 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for directly CLAT examination after completing 12th examination and there is no doubt about that.

This exam is conducted by the National Law Universities once year for admission into LLB & LLM course.

Eligibility criteria for CLAT exam:

Candidate must have completed 12th examination in any discipline from a recognized board.

Candidate must secure at least 50% marks in examination.

Maximum age limit: 20 years.

Relaxation is provided for reserved category.

Yes it is done online or offline.

After cracking this examination, you can get the best law college for admission in LLB course.

Pattern of the examination follows is General Knowledge, Legal Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Current Affairs, Numerical Aptitude, General English.
27th February 2018, 12:26 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

To apply for CLAT Exam, you will have to apply through Online mode only.

CLAT Application forms can be filled Online through its official site between 1st of January to 31st of March.

Upcoming CLAT exam will be conducted on 13th May 2018.

CLAT Admit card will be released on 20th April 2018.

CLAT exam will contain questions belonging to English (including Comprehension), General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Mathematics, Legal Aptitude.

Also, your age must be below 20 years (as on 1st July 2018).
27th February 2018, 03:43 PM
randhirk.rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I will be completing my Higher Secondary i.e. 12th board exams soon. After this I want to appear for Common Law Admission Test. So, please guide me when and how should I apply for this test? Is is done online or offline? What are the important dates?
CLAT- Common Law Entrance Test is conducted by National Law Universities for admissions to LLB courses.

CLAT 2018 Exams is on 13th May 2018.

Forms are being filled right now through online mode

link is -https://admissions.clat.ac.in/clat2018/

Last date to apply is 31st March 2018.

educational qualifications is 12th pass in any stream with minimum 45% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?