13th October 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for direct admission in Indian Army after intermediate

how can i aply for direct admission in indian army
after intrrmediate

3rd July 2015, 07:22 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for direct admission in Indian Army after intermediate

To get direct admission in the Indian Army after your intermediate you will have to crack National Defense Academy examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice every year and the necessary qualifications for appearing in the same examination for Indian Army are as here under :-

* You must be an Indian unmarried male candidate.

* Your age must be within 16.5 years to 19 years.

* You must have done your 12th or an equivalent degree course with any discipline from a recognized board.

* You must be physically and mentally fit as per the service requirement.

The NDA has two other wings also which are Indian Navy and Indian Air force for which your stream in 12th must be Science ( PCM ).

The examination is held in two stages, first of which is the Written examination and other is the Service Selection Board interview respectively.After cracking the first stage one is eligible for the stage second.

For more information regarding the syllabus, pattern, notifications and other queries related to same log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
4th July 2015, 08:22 AM
unique99

Default Re: How can I apply for direct admission in Indian Army after intermediate

According to your question you are eligible for direct admission in Indian Army after intermediate from the recognized University through UPSC NDA entrance test.

NDA(National Defence Academy)is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year.

NDA Eligibility:-

1.After the completion of 12 or equivalent intermediate course from a recognized board/university can write NDA entrance examination to join in Indian Army.

2.Age:Age of the candidate should be within 16.5 years to 19 years.

3.Nationality: Indian.

4.Marital Status:- Male and single.

5.Eye Sight: Must be normal 6"/6" and free from color blindness.

Following above eligibility you can do NDA directly after Intermediate course.

Visit for details http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?