27th August 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Group I services after studying B.A final year from Dr BROU

sir
iam studying BA final year from DR BROU can i apply for group 1 services

31st December 2016, 02:00 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Group I services after studying B.A final year from Dr BROU

Dr B.R Ambedkar Open University is recognized by University Grants Commission. As it is recognized by UGC, its degrees are valid for all type of government job entrance exams either it is Group I or II or III etc. You can apply for Group I examination while pursuing final year of Bachelor of Arts.

To check latest notification of Group I exam, you must visit official website of examination conducting authority which is UPSC in case of Central services, in case of your state, its is State PSC. The minimum age limit to apply for Group I exam is 21 years.
23rd December 2017, 06:33 AM
nishanth60

Default Re: How can I apply for Group I services after studying B.A final year from Dr BROU

Yes, you can apply for Group-1 services examinationas you have completed your BA degree.

Eligibility for Group-1 services exam :
-> The educational qualification required to apply for this exam is Graduation or equivalent examination pass from UGC approved college or university.
-> Age limit to apply is 18-42 years for General category candidates and the age relaxations are : 3 years for OBC candidates and state government servicing employees, 5 years for SC and ST candidates and ex-servicemen, 10 years for PWD candidates.
-> Selection procedure of this exam is
* Preliminary exam which is like screening test to shortlist the candidates and it is objective type exam.
* Main exam is conventional type(Descriptive) and it is conducted in 5 papers.
* Personal interview will be conducted to the candidates who qualified in main exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?