21st September 2012, 03:51 PM
mskrishnabams08

Am I eligible to attempt civil services exam after studying BAMS final year

hai,i am studying BAMS final year,am i eligible for attempting 2013 civil services examinations.

11th March 2013, 09:56 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attempt civil services exam after studying BAMS final year

hi,

it is nice that you want to join civil services.

you can join civil services exam after graduation.

civil services are conducted by upsc.

civil services exam eligibility;'

----you must be graduate from a recognized university

---age limit is 21-30 years.

---you must be Indian citizen

---final year students are also eligible for this exam.

selection proceudre;

----preliminary exam

---mains exam

---interview

for more,
www.upsc.gov.in
7th July 2013, 12:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attempt civil services exam after studying BAMS final year

Quote:
Originally Posted by mskrishnabams08 View Post
hai,i am studying BAMS final year,am i eligible for attempting 2013 civil services examinations.

Civil Service Exam is conducted by UPSC in every year .This exam is conduct for various post like -IAS ,IPS ,IFS etc .

Those candidate have completed graduation degree from recognized university are eligible for Civil Service Exam .Final year student are applicable for Civil Service Exam .

Yes , BAMS student are applicable for Civil Service Exam .

The Minimum age should be for civil service exam is 21 years and the maximum age criteria is 30 years old.. Age Relaxation for OBC candidate is 3 years and for SC/ST candidate is 5 years.

The maximum no of attempts for Sc/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Civil Service Exam is consist of 3 process - Preliminary Exam . Mains Exam and Personal Interview .If you have completed 1st round then you are eligible for next round.

List of the Optional subject for Civil Service Exam:-

Economics
Electrical Engineering
Geography
History
law
Management
Mathematics
Mechanical Engineering
Medical Science
Philosophy
Physics
Political Science and International Relations
Psychology
Public Administration
Sociology
Statistics
Zoology
Agriculture
Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Sciences
Anthropology
Botany
Chemistry
Civil Engineering
Commerce and Accounting

Mains Subject for Civil Service Exam:-

So if you want to apply for civil service exam you can visit upsc own website. http://www.upsc.gov.in
8th July 2013, 10:22 AM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by mskrishnabams08 View Post

Dear Aspirant,

$$ Civil Service Exam is conducted on behalf of the Union Public Service Commission every year for the Recruitment of various Government post like for the Indian Administrative Officer, Indian Police Service, Indian Forest Service etc.....

$$ For being applicable for this exam is a candidate just have to insure that he/she may have completed at least their Graduation degree in any discipline of their Interest from the Recognized Universities.....

$$ Or The candidate must have studying the last year of any Graduation course are also applicable...

$$ Since, you are studying the Final year of Graduation in the BMAS then you are definitely eligible for applying this civil Service Examination. so, you have to start you preparation for cracking this exam very soon because this is not an easy examination. Set your mind to crack this exam.

$$ There will be The form of exam is Written Exam and The Personal Interview. Written Exam consists two stages called Preliminary Exam and the Main Exam both the paper consists total 2000 marks. There will be also you have to choose the Optional Subjects along with the Regular during the Preliminary exam one Subject is there and During Main Exam there will be at least two......

$$ Most of the Candidate prefer to choose History and Political Science as their Optional Subjects but, it is Totally depend on you which you are wishing to choose......

Eligibility and Criteria:-

~♦~ A candidate must have the Nationality of India.

~♦~ At least Graduation Degree from the well Recognized Universities.

~♦~ Final year of Graduation degree can also apply for the same.

~♦~ Age of candidate should be between 21 to 30 years.

~♦~ Relaxation for OBC Applicable they can apply up the age of 33 years.

~♦~ While SC/ST Candidate can apply up the age of 35 years.

~♦~ For PH/PWD Category up to the age of 40 years.

~♦~ Generally Maximum 4 attempts are allowed.

~♦~ OBC candidate have Maximum 7 attempts.

~♦~ While for SC/ST No attempt Limit.

Exam Pattern:-

Best Books for Preparation:-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the best

With Regards.....
Dharm
8th July 2013, 03:22 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear Krishna,

Yes, BAMS contenders are eligible for Civil Services examination.

UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) conducts Civil Services examination every year for the posts of IAS, IPS, IFS, IES, IRS, etc.

The eligibility criteria required for the Civil Services examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any track from any accredited college or university.

* Percentage criteria is not required.

* Final year contenders are also eligible.

* Age limit:- 21-30 yrs.

* Age relaxation:- 3 yrs for OBC, 5 yrs for SC/ST and 10 yrs for PWD contenders.

* NO. of attempts:- 4 for General, 7 for OBC and no limits for SC/ST contenders.

* Nationality:- Indian.

The selection procedure for the Civil Services examination is mentioned as below:-

* Preliminary examination.

* Mains examination.

* Personnel interview.

Civil services examination syllabus:-

Civil Services examination pattern:-

25th July 2014, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

sir, I am a 2nd PUC passed student, from the beginning my dream is to pass IAS exam,now my counselling is finished, I thought I will get Bsc ag seat which will become helpful to pass IAS. but unfortunately I did not get Bsc ag seat, fortunately I got BAMS seat, after finishing BAMS can I pass IAS exam? I am in the fear that my dream will be collapsed. sir, please immidiatly reply to my request. and one more doubt what must be the optional and main subject to be taken by the BAMS passed student in order to pass IAS exam? sir, please suggest me something, I will be waiting for your reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?