8th December 2012, 06:02 PM
Balaji Srinivasan gct

How to get into IAF after my graduation? I am doing 3rd year civil engineering

Im doing my third year in civil engineering. Is it possible for me to get into IAF after my graduation?? Is it necessary for me to clear both CDSE and AFCAT to get into IAF??

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs for engineers in IAF Indian Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Syllabus and Pattern of IAF Exam? Tips to prepare for this Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How can I apply for IAF after studying civil engineering?
  4. Which PG course should I go for, MS or MBA after Civil Engineering?
  5. What is the criteria for an NRI to get into IAF?
  6. Will there be any criteria to join IAF after completion of Graduation being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to apply for IAF and AFCAT while studying in B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering
  8. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  9. What can I choose as a core subject for IAS exam in civil engineering? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year civil engineering
  10. What preparations are needed if I am a 3rd year civil engineering student
  11. Types of exams and qualifications for Civil Engineering Student?
  12. Companies which offer training for 3rd year Civil engineering students? Location of such companies?
  13. How to join IAF after doing 3rd year B.E(Computer Science)? What is the procedure?
  14. How to attend Civil Engineering exams? I am studying 3rd year Civil engineeirng
  15. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  16. Detailed information about TANCET-M.Tech for B.E.(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  17. How can I join IAF? I am doing 3rd year B.Tech
  18. How to get high paying government job immediately after completing graduation in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
10th December 2012, 01:35 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get into IAF after my graduation? I am doing 3rd year civil engineering

After Graduation you can join IAF(Indian Air Force) through CDS(Combined Defence Service) conducted twice evry year by UPSC for an entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy provided you have required eligibility.

To be eligible for Indian Air Force of CDS, one must be an unmarried Indian male candidate having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or B.Tech. engineering degree from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 23 years with good Physical and Mental health.

As you are now pursing Civil Engineering 3rd year, you can apply for the CDS entrance exam in the final year of B.Tech. degree.

The CDS can be applied through on line by paying requisite fees for the exam.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in

You can also apply for AFCAT(Air Force Common Admission Test) conducted by Air Force for selection of Flying Officer/Technical Officer/Ground Duty Officer after Graduation.

For more information you may log on to http://www.careerairforce.nic.in
26th July 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get into IAF after my graduation? I am doing 3rd year civil engineering

how i get a job in IAF after passing my B.Tech in civil.I am a student of 4th year and a female candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?