4th February 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Indian Navy after completing BCA? I have done my 12th with Maths and Economics

hello i am a girl...i have complete my BCA . can i apply for indian navy? plz tell me i m so confused. i hve done my +2 with maths and economics. my height is "5-10".

26th June 2014, 01:33 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Indian Navy after completing BCA? I have done my 12th with Maths and Economics

For joining the Indian Navy, there are various patterns for entry in the Indian Navy. Candidates need to complete graduation from a recognized college for being eligible for the CDS exam. It is conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission. Candidates should not have any backlog in the graduation. Candidate should have to studied Physics and Mathematics till class 12. Age limit has to be between 19-22 years old. Candidate’s height should be minimum 157.5 cm and weight should be in proportion to height. As far as vision part is concerned,
Uncorrected without glass 6/6
Corrected with glass 6/6
Limits of Myopia -0.75
Limits of Hypermetropia +1.5

After clearing the written exam and interview, they need to clear physical and medical examination too. The written exam comprise of English, Elementary Mathematics and General Knowledge. On commissioning as an officer, candidate will be posted in departments like
* IT
*Observer
* Electrical Engineering
* Accountant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?