11th February 2013, 10:15 PM
vivekoli

Am I eligible for BSNL JTO if I am a student of electronics and instrumentation final year

sir i am student of electronics & instrumentataion final year ,is i am eligible for bsnl jto

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the exact criteria for B.Tech pre final year candidate to appear for BSNL JTO Exam?
  2. Are final year students eligible for BSNL JTO exam held in May?
  3. Eligibility criteria for BSNL JTO entrance exam? Can I apply for BSNL JTO entrance exam while in final year CSE department? What is the fees for general student?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for JTO? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  5. Eligibility for BSNL JTO exam for 3rd year Electronics and communication student?
  6. How can I apply for a job in BSNL and Telecom company? I am a B.E Final year student from Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
  7. Am I eligible for JTO exam after passing B.Tech with Applied Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  8. How to apply for Job in BSNL and Telcom Companies being a candidate of final year BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  9. What is the date of BSNL JTO exam? For which other exams can I apply for?
  10. What is the syllabus for BSNL JTO exam? BEst coaching center for BSNL JTO exam
  11. Date of results of forms of JTO(BSNL) and DMRC for general candidates? Syllabus of a student?
  12. Is it true that BSNL is in losses and there are no posts in JTO?
  13. Can a 6th Sem Student apply for BSNL JTO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When to apply for BSNL JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of IT?
  15. How can I apply for BSNL JTO post? I am a final year student of B.Tech ECE
  16. How to apply for BSNL JTO? I am a final year B.Tech ECE student -- [New]
  17. Exam process and seats for BSNL JTO exam for Electronics & Communication branch student?
  18. Can I apply for IES exam if I am a final year student in applied electronics and instrumentation
12th February 2013, 08:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for BSNL JTO if I am a student of electronics and instrumentation final year

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekoli View Post
sir i am student of electronics & instrumentataion final year ,is i am eligible for bsnl jto

Education Qualification for applying in JTO-Telecom is Applicant must possess Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university:

i. Telecommunication
ii. Electronics
iii. Radio
iv. Computer
v. Electrical
vi. Information Technology

If You have Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University , then eligible for JTO CIVIL department.

If You have Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University , then applicable for JTO ELECTRICAL Department.

Final year candidate also applicable for this exam .

You are from electronics & instrumentation final year so you are eligible to attend in BSNL JTO Exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category .

I have attached the syllabus for BSNL JTO Exam so please check it out now.

For more details about BSNL JTO Exam , You can visit to http://www.bsnl.co.in/
Attached Files
File Type: doc BSNL JTO STLLABUS.doc(52.5 KB, 80 views)
12th February 2013, 02:35 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for BSNL JTO if I am a student of electronics and instrumentation final year

Dear Vivek,

The acronym for BSNL is Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.

The acronym for JTO is Junior Telecom Officer.

Yes, you are eligible for BSNL JTO.

The eligibility criteria required for the BSNL JTO are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in engineering degree of any one following subjects with minimum 60 % of marks from recognized university and they include:-

1. Computer,
2. Electrical,
3. Electronics,
4. Information Technology,
5. Radio,
6. Telecommunication.

* Age limit- 21-30 yrs.

* Age relaxation- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST contendors.

The selection procedure for BSNL JTO is mentioned as below:-

* Written examination.

* GD/Interview.

The syllabus for BSNL JTO is mentioned as below:-

* Technical,

* Aptitude & Reasoning,

* English & RC,

* General Awareness,

* General Current Affairs.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?