23rd March 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I avail quota of ex-student, for getting admission of my daughter in Same college?

i am an ex-student of your college .
can my daughter get an admission through quota i being an ex-student.
if yes,is there any criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about Management quota? How can I avail this quota?
  2. How to avail ex-servicemen quota in Medical colleges in Tamil Nadu? Cut-off for admission? Is there a quota in MMC and CMC? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may I do get fee structure of DY Patil medical college? How can I avail NRI Quota for admission?
  4. What is the cutoff mark for admission in Kurnool Medical College,AP under OBC girls quota?
  5. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  6. Admission at KPC Medical College, Kolkata through Management quota 2015
  7. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  8. Is there any special quota for students from J&K in MHCET?
  9. Whether my daughter can get admission for higher education in India under normal student quota? -- [New]
  10. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  11. How can I avail management quota facility for admission in MBBS course at KPC medical college in West Bengal?
  12. Can I get admission in any Medical College under Management Quota having secured 57% in 12th? Can I get admission in Mahaveer Medical College under Management quota?
  13. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is my son eligible to avail OBC quota for engineering? I'm employee at CPSU, working as assistant manager and having less than 4.5 lacks annual income
  15. Will a NRI student get admission under the Management quota? What are the formalities?
  16. Can a candidate avail both SC quota and PH quota together in government service?
  17. How may I study B.Tech in RV engineering college? How may I avail management quota? I'm studying in 12th std in Narayana Junior college in Kurnool
  18. Can I get into an NIT after scoring 98 in AIEEE? In which NITs can I get?
27th June 2013, 09:49 PM
suceela

Default Re: How can I avail quota of ex-student, for getting admission of my daughter in Same college?

i am sorry. you cant. ask your daughter to study well and get into that college.
orelse you can get the admission through the management quota.
there is no quota is ex-students.
the quotas are availabe for the staffs working in that college.
all the best for you daughter !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?