27th October 2016, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a CBI officer after passing class 10th?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 10th and I have a dream of becoming a CBI officer. Am I eligible to become a CBI officer after passing class 10th? If yes then please tell me the procedure?

27th October 2016, 04:41 PM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Default Re: How can I become a CBI officer after passing class 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my class 10th and I have a dream of becoming a CBI officer. Am I eligible to become a CBI officer after passing class 10th? If yes then please tell me the procedure?
No, you are not eligible to be a CBI officer as the qualification of 10th pass. You have to qualify SSC CGL exam for which you must have a degree of graduation. And one more step to be a CBI officer is to qualify UPSC CIVIL SERVICES in IPS cadre then after joining police service you can be promoted as special wing as like as CBI and CID on the basis of remarks you have earned in performing your service.
27th October 2016, 04:42 PM
princekainth2

To become CBI Officer,its must that you should have Bachelors degree,and for bachelor's degree,you must have completed high school (i.e class 12)

So, the First step for you is to do Class 11 and Class 12,and then Choose Course for doing Bachelors degree.

Then you are eligible for CBI recruitment of Sub-inspectors through the Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
27th October 2016, 07:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible for CBI exam after class 10th:-

If you join CBI you have complete your graduation in any stream with at least 55% from recognised universities after you can apply it.

Candidate must have attained the age of 20, not more than 27.

Upper age limit relaxation of 3 year for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC / ST candidates.

Physical eligibility:-

Height

For men - 16.5 Centimetres

For Women- 150 Centimetres.
27th October 2016, 07:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate Level preliminary exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.

10th standard candidates are not eligible for CBI entrance exam. So first complete your graduation degree then you can apply for CBI exam.

If you have completed graduation from a recognized University then you are eligible to join CBI branch but you should qualify in SSC CGL exam. CGL conducted tier I and II exam. You should qualify in both exams. After qualify in tier I and II, you can attend personal interview. So if you once cracked the interview round then you become a CBI officer.

Age criteria :-

(i) Assistant Grade & Sub Inspectors in CBI –
Age between 20 - 27 years.
27th October 2016, 11:36 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

No,you are not eligible to become a CBI officer after passing class 10th.To join CBI you need to complete your Graduation in Any Stream with at least 55% from Recognize University.

You must have attained the age of 20 ,not more then 27 years.
28th October 2016, 06:33 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Quote:
You can't became a CBI officer after 10th. To become a CBI officer candidate must have a qualification of graduation.
The graduated persons apply for the SSC CGL exam. After clear the exam the selected candidate will go for the Interview round and selected in Interview for the post of CBI officer.
So to become a CBI officer firstly you have to be done graduation and appear for the SSC CGL exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?