7th February 2017, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

How to join navy as an officer after class 10th?

My son studying in 10th standard. He want to join navy college and also wants to have career in navy high class post. Please tell me admission process about navy college in
Mumbai, Pune, Nashik please.

7th February 2017, 11:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join navy as an officer after class 10th?

In order to join Merchant Navy after the completion of class 10th education, candidates must opt below mentioned any of the courses and after the completion of the said courses, candidates can join merchant navy based on the qualification.

Below I have mentioned the list of some of the courses, have a look over it.

Merchant navy courses that you can pursue after 10th:

Near Coastal Voyage (NCV)
Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS)
Commercial Diving
G.P. Rating
8th February 2017, 02:11 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You cannot join Merchant Navy as an officer after completion of your 10th boards. You will have to complete your minimum of 12th grade with science and should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate and then can appear for Deck Cadet examination to become an officer in merchant Navy and gradually with time and experience you can opt for higher examination and increase your post.
24th May 2017, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How did navy officers ( petty) like Nithin Tomar and Rohit Kumar became Kabbadi players? I also want to pursue my career in Kabbadi like them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?