11th September 2013, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a CID senior officer? I am a standard 10th student

hi my mame is omkar wagh and iam in std. 10th i wanted to become a c.i.d. sineor officer. what side i will go after 10th ?

16th August 2015, 12:45 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a CID senior officer? I am a standard 10th student

No, you are not eligible to become a Senoir CID officer after the 10th. CID stands for the Crime Investigation Department and to get the job you need to appear in the SSC CGL examination and qualify it.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university and age of the candidates must be between the 21-28 years and relaxation in the age ad per government norms.

The examination is conducted in the three stages and the candidates need to qualify in all the stages for the final selection for the jobs. So you need to complete your graduation to appear in the examination.
9th April 2017, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a CID senior officer? I am a standard 10th student

HLO SIR/MAM ,
My name is navjot singh from shri
Muktsar sahib punjab I become the CID Senior officer I am 9th class but how to study in 1 & 2 and after class please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?