27th December 2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Should a B.Com passed from Calcutta University give improvement exam for better placement if got 58.7% mark?

Hello sir, I have passed B.Com from Calcutta University and got 58.7% marks. I belongs to SC category and I see that most of the placement are goes above 60%. Should I give improvement exam for more marks?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give an improvement for 12 After first year of graduation exam? Can I use the new mark sheet for next year?
  2. What should I do to give the improvement exam of graduation at Punjab University?
  3. Can I give an improvements exam from NIOS to have better marks in 12th before starting graduation course?
  4. How to apply for any bank exam after completing graduation from Calcutta University
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB in Calcutta University after completion of graduation in political science with 59% marks?
  6. B.Com 3rd year Accounts question paper of Calcutta University?
  7. Can I give improvement in all five subjects or just in best four, for admission in DU next year? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I give improvement exam after passing graduation 6 years back?
  9. What is the procedure for CBSE Intermediate improvement?
  10. Can I give improvement exam in UP board?
  11. Do I need to give improvement exam for my graduation? I've passed my graduation with 43% marks
  12. How many attempts are allowed for Improvement exams?
  13. Can I apply for improvement exam for second time?
  14. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  15. Is it possible to give improvement exams after completion of graduation several years ago?
  16. What should I do if I have less marks in my graduation? Is there a way to give improvement exam?
  17. What is the value of CBSE improvement marksheet in placement process?
  18. Which mark sheet will be considered, if I failed in chemistry improvement exam?
28th December 2016, 05:10 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should a B.Com passed from Calcutta University give improvement exam for better placement if got 58.7% mark?

SC students get a relaxation of percentage, As you belong to this category you need minimum 55% marks.
>> Improvement paper still can be given if you wish to improve your marks.
>> You can apply both for government and private jobs with 55%.
>> If you wish to study further you can complete your post graduate degree for better jobs.
>> There are many online consultancy like shine.com , Naukri.com ,etc where you can register yourself for better opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?