27th December 2016, 06:53 PM
13kanad

How to study B.Tech from Jadavpur University after completion of Diploma in Leather and Plastic engineering?

Hello sir, I am studying Diploma in Leather and Plastic engineering. How can I study B.Tech from Jadavpur University after the completion of Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Tech in Jadavpur University for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  2. Can diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication engineering apply for B.Tech admission at Jadavpur University?
  3. Where should I study Diploma in Plastic Engineering? Entrance exam to take admission?
  4. Am I eligible to study MBA in Operation after Diploma in Plastic Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can a B.Sc in Chemistry student study PG Diploma in Plastic Technology? Procedure to get admission in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Kolkata?
  6. What is the scope of doing diploma in plastic engineering?
  7. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for B.Tech plastic engineering in 2nd year by lateral entry after completing diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the ways to join petroleum engineering after completion of diploma in ECE? -- [New]
  10. Details on doing distance course after diploma from Jadavpur University?
  11. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Plastic Technology for B.Sc Chemistry holder? Which university is best in USA and Canada to study it?
  12. Course after Diploma in Plastic Technology?
  13. Is it possible to complete B.Tech from Jadavpur University after Diploma engineering?
  14. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology student?
  15. Marks required in AMU Diploma Engineering entrance entrance exam to get Leather Technology stream?
  16. Which graduation course to choose after completion of diploma in plastic molding?
  17. Am I eligible for the programme of B.Tech in Plastic Engineering in 2nd year by lateral entry
  18. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
28th December 2016, 04:43 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to study B.Tech from Jadavpur University after completion of Diploma in Leather and Plastic engineering?

Eligibility for B.tech after diploma
A diploma holder student can take a lateral entry in B.tech after completion of 1 year diploma program in engineering. Lateral entry scheme is intended to admit meritorious diploma holder to second year B.tech course to acquire degree in engineering.
Seats for lateral entry students are in limited numbers for every university.
>> Every year Jadavpur university at end of march give notice to admission of B.tech students .You need to fill the form online and need to be ready for the counselling procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?