13th September 2011, 09:00 PM
Avinash IY

When is the CDSE Airforce Exam conducted? How to apply for it? What is the application process?

When is the CDSE Air force exam conducted? how to apply for them? what is the application process?

Related Questions:
  1. Any recent recruitment conducted by Indian Air Force this year? What is the selection process and how to apply for it?
  2. Is there any recent recruitment conducted by Indian Airforce this year? What is the selection process and how should I apply for it? Is the GPO in every city providing all the application forms for IAF?
  3. Can I study M.Tech to go for IAF being a B.Sc Graduate?
  4. Can I join Indian Military after doing B.Com? I am 25 years old
  5. After B.Tech CSE how can I be eligible for CDSE exam? Any books to refer to prepare for this exam? Do Airforce and Navy require 60% in graduation?
  6. Syllabus for CDSE AirForce Exam, and how to prepare for CDSE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  8. How can I join IAF as a Pilot?
  9. How to become officer in Indian Army? What should I do?
  10. How can i join CDSE after graduation in commerce field? -- [New]
  11. How to join Army after doing my BCA?
  12. How can I join Indian Air force as a Pilot?
  13. What will be the next step after passing 10th to become a Pilot
  14. Is there any Recruitment available in IAF? What's the selection procedure and how to apply for the same? Is only the GPO(in every city) providing the application forms for IAF?
  15. Total process for doing CBI Officer?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for government job while doing 3rd semester B.Tech Mechanical?
  17. How may I become pilot in air force? How may I get opportunities for this? I am pursuing BE(3rd year) with ECE stream from Latur
  18. What are the requirements to join an NDA?
15th September 2011, 08:26 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When is the CDSE Airforce Exam conducted? How to apply for it? What is the application process?

CDS Examinations are held twice in an year in the months of February and September.The notifications are usually released in the months of September and May i.e the notifications for CDS-1 examination to be held in February are released on September and that of CDS-2 will be released in the month of May.

How to apply
The exams conducted by UPSC can be either applied online or offline.You can apply online in the following page
http://www.upsconline.nic.in/
Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.The candidates applying Online are required to pay a reduced fee of Rs. 50/- [excepting Female, SC & ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee] either by remitting the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using any Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card.

If your willing to apply offline then you must get the UPSC common application form from Head/Central post office of your city.This application form along with an Information Brochure containing general instructions for filling up the form, an acknowledgement card and an envelope for sending the application is obtainable against cash payment of Rs. 20/- .The candidates are required to affix the postage stamp of Rs 6/- on the acknowledgement card and send the same along with application form to UPSC.

Application process
I have attached the notification here where you can get all the details.So,please go through it.The notification even contains eligibility details and even the pattern of examination.So,it may prove beneficial for you to know more about the examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CDS-II-2011-English.pdf(133.1 KB, 106 views)
15th September 2011, 08:55 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the CDSE Airforce Exam conducted? How to apply for it? What is the application process?

Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam is generally conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) to recuirt the Indian Military Academy(IMA), Officers Training Academy(OTA), Naval Academy and Air Force Academy(AFA)

According to the Eligibility Criteria:

Flying branch as pilot will be selected through Short Service Commission for men & women

i)19 to 23 years
ii)19 to 25 years for CPL Holders which is issued by DGCA ,India.
Upper age limit is relaxed up to 25 years.

Marital Status:
You have to be Single.

Nationality:
You have to be Indian

Men and women can apply for the examination.

Educational Qualifications

1:You have to be Graduate of 3 years course in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

or
You should have a degree of BE / B Tech of 4 years course from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.

2. Final year students can also apply,having no backlog and minimum 60 % aggregate marks in the previous year's semesters.

Generally,the notice is published in the month of March and September every year.

keep visiting the official site:http://careerairforce.nic.in/career_...ly_branch.html
15th September 2011, 09:49 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash IY View Post
When is the CDSE Air force exam conducted? how to apply for them? what is the application process?
CDSE i.e Combined Defence Service Examination.

Union Public Service Commission conducts the examination twice in a year.(C.D.S I and C.D.S II).

C.D.S I Examination,2012 :-

Date of Notification : 29/Oct/11

Last date for receipt of application : 28/Nov/11

Date of Examination : 12/Feb/12

The application forms are available in two modes : 1)Online 2)Offline

Offline :- The application forms are available in various designated post offices and sub post offices through the country.

Online :- www.upsconline.nic.in

Eligibility Criteria :-

The candidate should have a graduate degree or engineering degree from any recognized university or equivalent qualification.

The candidate must have a physics and mathematics in 12th level of examination.

The candidate should have a 19 years to 23 years age at the time of appearing

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination.

More details,Visit the official website : www.upsc.gov.in
15th September 2011, 10:45 PM
sandeepsonipoly

CDSE Air force exam conduct by upse every year in twice March and September.if you are NCC C certificate for special entry for permanent commission..if u are not so not extend your commission.
eligibilty: unmarried people who are between 19 to 23 year within traning.
qualification: 60% with graduation or 12th with physics ans maths and b.tech/b.e. with 60%.final year student also appear.
this is written selection exam and interview u can join .
for more information log on to www.upse.gov.in.
15th September 2011, 10:58 PM
Tapan Manoharmayum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash IY View Post
First complete your be(ece) program with 58% then you can apply for it.
15th September 2011, 11:26 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

the eligibility for the CDS exam is

Eligibility for Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS Exam):
Attribute Indian Military Academy Naval Academy Air Force Academy Officers Training Academy
Age 19-24 Years 19-22 Years 19-23 Years 19-25 Years
Marital Status Unmarried Unmarried Unmarried Married / Unmarried
Gender Male Male Male Male
Educational Qualification Degree from a recognized University B.Sc. with Physics & Mathematics
OR
Bachelor of Engineering Degree from a recognized university (with physics & mathematics at 10+2 level)
OR
Bachelor of Engineering Degree from a recognized University

Candidates appearing in the degree or equivalent examination are also eligible to compete for the combined defence service but would be required to submit the proof of passing the requisite qualifying examination by the date specified in the Commission’s Notification for the Examination.

Physical Standards - Candidates must be physically fit according to the Regulations specified in the Commission’s Notification for Examination published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar.
For more details visit www.upsc.gov.in

all the best
15th September 2011, 11:29 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

log on to the link below here you will find

CDS Exam (I) - CDS Exam Date
—» CDS Exam (I) - CDS Examination Centres
—» CDS Exam (I) - CDS Eligibility
—» CDS Exam (I) - CDS Application Fee
—» CDS Exam (I) - CDS Application Form
—» CDS Exam (I) - CDS Application Last Date
—» CDS Exam (I) - CDS Acknowledgement of Application
—» CDS Exam (I) - CDS Announcement of Results
—» CDS Exam (I) - CDS Examination Scheme
—» CDS Exam (I) - CDS Syllabus
—» CDS Exam (I) - CDS List of Head Post Offices
—» CDS Exam (I) - CDS Physical Standards
—» CDS Exam (I) - CDS Pay Scale
—» CDS Exam (I) - CDS Scholarships
—» CDS Exam (I) - CDS Instruction
—» CDS Exam (I) - CDS Career Prospectus
—» CDS Exam (I) - CDS Retiring Gratuity
—» CDS Exam (I) - CDS Term & Conditions
—» CDS I Results
UPSC CDS Exam Details - II
—» CDS Exam (II) - CDS Exam Date
—» CDS Exam (II) - CDS Examination Centres
—» CDS Exam (II) - CDS Eligibility
—» CDS Exam (II) - CDS Application Fee
—» CDS Exam (II) - CDS Application Form
—» CDS Exam (II) - CDS Application Last Date
—» CDS Exam (II) - CDS Acknowledgement of Application
—» CDS Exam (II) - CDS Announcement of Results
—» CDS Exam (II) - CDS Examination Scheme
—» CDS Exam (II) - CDS Syllabus
—» CDS Exam (II) - CDS List of Head Post Offices
—» CDS Exam (II) - CDS Physical Standards
—» CDS Exam (II) - CDS Pay Scale
—» CDS Exam (II) - CDS Scholarships
—» CDS Exam (II) - CDS Instruction
—» CDS Exam (II) - CDS Career Prospectus
—» CDS Exam (II) - CDS Retiring Gratuity
—» CDS Exam (II) - CDS Term & Conditions
—» CDS II Results

http://www.upscexam.com/upsc_examinations/combined_defence_services_cds/

all the best
7th October 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i am a bcom holder with 60% marks.now i am 23 years old.how will i join Indian army?
7th October 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

can a student of bsc final year apply for cdse airforce exams . if yes then what is the procedure ?
24th October 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

can i join airforce because have become 23th me.
8th November 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

m n biology group done my grad n biotech ..how i can join army or airforce
28th November 2011, 08:07 PM
m.khushhal

Hi...
Details of CDS Exam are given below-
Important Date for CDS I:

DATE OF NOTIFICATION : 29.10.2011

LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS : 28.11.2011

DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF EXAM: 12.02.2012

Important Date for CDS II:

DATE OF NOTIFICATION :02.06.2012

LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS : 02.07.2012

DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF EXAM : 16.09.2012
3rd March 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

A AM A B.A STUDENT AND MY PERCENT IS 62%. MAY I APPLY FOR CDSE EXAMINATION. SO HOW I APPLY THIS?
11th July 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

s
ir i want to be an air force , now iam studying in bsc.part 1 with maths hons. my age is 20 completed in june this year .my height is 6.4 inches ,sowhat i do for be an air force .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?