17th November 2016, 01:54 PM
parmar prakashbhai

How can I change my branch from Instrumentation & Control Engineering to IT after getting admission?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Instrumentation & Control Engineering but I am not interested in pursuing this branch so I want to change my branch from IC to IT? I want to know how can I change my branch from Instrumentation & Control Engineering to IT after getting admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of instrumentation and control engineering?
  2. Is there any chance of switching to any other department in B.E. by taking EEE in diploma?
  3. Can I change my Branch from Electronics Instrumentation Engineering to Electronics Telecommunication Engineering? -- [New]
  4. Can a person pursuing B.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering branch apply for IES?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering?
  6. How to get admission in M.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering department
  7. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  8. Good options for internship in Instrumentation & Control?
  9. Which branch to apply for IES after engineering (instrumentation and control)? How to get the application forms?
  10. Part time B.E in Instrumentation & control engineering in Hyderabad Universities
  11. Is Instrumentation and Control branch in Galgotia College of Engineering and Technology good enough for Girls? What would be the scope in coming 4 to 5 years?
  12. Can engineers from Instrumentation and Contol Engineering apply from any discipline in IES Indian Engineering Servces? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Details of M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Instrumentation seats? I am a final year student of C&I
  14. M.Tech(control & instrumentation) without qualifying GATE and score 48?
  15. Which course can I join in M.E if I am a EIE student
  16. Can I change my branch after 2nd semester in engineering?
  17. Suggestions for a good future after Diploma in Instrumentation & Control?
  18. Doing B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering(3rd Year) : How to undergo training at ISRO?

30th December 2017, 03:49 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change my branch from Instrumentation & Control Engineering to IT after getting admission?

The branch change option is available after first year of engineering. The first year of engineering syllabus is common to all streams of engineering. After completion of first year of engineering, you can write an application for branch change to Head of Department.

There are several conditions which needs to fulfilled like, there should not be any pending backlogs, you need to meet percentage requirement for branch change and there should be some seats vacant in other stream or students desiring to change stream.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?