14th November 2016, 10:04 AM
rasoolmohammed5

Is it possible to change the college after completing 1st semester? What is the procedure of admission?

Respected Sir, I am studying B.E 1st year Mechanical but I wish to change my college after completing 1st semester so I want to know is it possible to change the college after completing 1st semester if yes then please tell me what is the procedure of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to change the Diploma college after completing 1st semester of the course?
  2. Can I change my college in B.Sc 4th Semester? -- [New]
  3. Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course?
  4. Can I change my college in BCA 2nd semester?
  5. Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change?
  6. Is it possible to change the College and subject of study after completing 1st year? What is the procedure to do so?
  7. Can I change my College from an Autonomous University in Madhya Pradesh after completing 1st year of B.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  8. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
  9. Can I change my college during 1st semester of engineering? Which entrance exam to answer?
  10. Can I change my school during mid session of 1st semester?
  11. Can I change my college because of bad environment in the college?
  12. What is the procedure to change the University after completing 1st year Engineering?
  13. Can I change the college which I got in 1st allotment to the one in 4th allotment? Procedure for the change?
  14. How can I change my College under the same University after completing 3rd semester of B.Tech in ECE?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed to change college while doing B.Tech 1st year?
  16. Can I change my college to Tirunelveli College before my first semester in Trichy college?
  17. Is it possible to change college after completing 4th semester of Engineering under Anna University?
  18. Can I change my college after completing 1st year? -- [Most Discussed]
29th November 2016, 01:46 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change the college after completing 1st semester? What is the procedure of admission?

No, it is not possible to change the college after completion of your first semester of B.E Mechanical course. In order to be eligible to obtain Bachelor's degree certificate, you need to pursue complete B.E course from the same college where you have secured admission in B.E Mechanical course.

If you are not interested to continue the course in the same college where you have secured admission then, you need to discontinue from the course, need to pay the course fee as specified by the college and get your certificates back and after that you can take fresh admission in first year of B.E course in another college where you wish to pursue your higher studies.
5th February 2018, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change the college after completing 1st semester? What is the procedure of admission?

I am a bca first year student .Due to certain reasons I would like to change my college.so is it possible for me to change university from mg to Calicut? The college I would like to opt is an autonomous college affiliated to Calicut university.
7th January 2020, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my college after 1st semester
2nd March 2020, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I can change engineering to any other cource after 1 sem ?
14th December 2020, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my college after finishing 1st semester bcom?
25th February 2021, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my College after 1 semester Under Calicut University
4th August 2021, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my college after first semester in bsc MSCs
7th January 2022, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my clg I m in first semster nd registration has done..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?