6th September 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my university after 2nd year degree in engineering

can i change my university after 2nd year degree in engg.? and what is the procedure for that?

Related Questions:
  1. How to change the university after 2nd year? I am a 2nd year student
  2. How to change my college? I am pursuing B.Tech(ECE, 2nd year) degree from a college under Anna University and want to go for another college under same university
  3. Changing college in 2nd year of engineering to a better college -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it allowed to change college in 2nd year if I have a good score in 1st and 2nd semesters?
  5. Can I change college from Osmania to Kakathiya University? -- [New]
  6. How to change my university after clearing my 1st year and compartment in 2nd year from HP university
  7. Procedure to change the course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Can I change from UPTU university to Deemed university in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  9. How To Change University in 2nd Year MCA?
  10. Can I change my college during 2nd year of B.Tech(Anna University) to other college under same university?
  11. How can I change my university in 2nd year to some other MCA university?
  12. Criteria to change the engineering college in 2nd year? Is it possible to change the university?
  13. Can I change my college in 2nd year MMS Mumbai University?
  14. Can I change my college in 2nd year from Bharath University to SRM University?
  15. How to change the branch from Aeronautical engineering to aerospace in different university? Is it possible to do? What is the procedure?
  16. How to change after 2nd year engineering from university of Pune to Mumbai University?
  17. How can I change my college in 2nd year to RPS institute of technology?
  18. Can i change my college in 2nd year while studying in Nashik?
13th August 2016, 03:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my university after 2nd year degree in engineering

No, you are not eligible to change your university in the 2nd year of your engineering course.

So, you have to pursue your course with the same university for further course but you can change the college within campus.

If you are interested in changing the university you have to take admission in the first year of course as according to the respective university admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?