30th April 2012, 01:28 AM
Tarandeep.singh

How can I complete my Ph.D? How can I research in this field?

Dear Sir,
I want to know abt the PHD. How can I complete my phd and can u help me regarding that. How Can I reserch On our field. I want 2 help it all over.

Thank you
Regards: Tarandeep singh
E.mail:[email protected]

13th June 2012, 04:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I complete my Ph.D? How can I research in this field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarandeep.singh View Post
Dear Sir,
I want to know abt the PHD. How can I complete my phd and can u help me regarding that. How Can I reserch On our field. I want 2 help it all over.

Thank you
Regards: Tarandeep singh
E.mail:[email protected]
Candidate willing to enroll themselves to any of the recognized University for the Research programs [Phd], must have completed the Masters Degree in the subject in which the candidate wishes to pursue a course of research from a recognize University with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. However, the required percentage of marks may vary from University to University. Candidate with an M.Phil Degree from a recognized University or Institutions are also eligible. Admission are based on entrance exam [Written Test] conducted by the Department of concern of the University. Selected candidates will be called for the Interview based on the combined performance of the Written Test and Statement of Purpose.

For detail information refer to the official website of the University of concern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?