18th December 2011, 09:40 AM
shruti potdar

How can I concentrate on studies?

i was a bright student earlier bt nw m nt able 2 stdy wel exams r near plz help
plzz send me details on my mail id

25th April 2012, 07:14 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I concentrate on studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shruti potdar View Post
i was a bright student earlier bt nw m nt able 2 stdy wel exams r near plz help
plzz send me details on my mail id

As you have mentioned that you were good in studies earlier and presently you are not able to concentrate. It means that the potential is there but you have just lost your way a bit. This is a very common problem for students. The lack of concentration may be due to several reasons. One of the main reason one may refer to is load of expectation from parent,teachers, friends and from yourself. The outcome is you start to loose faith in your ability and rather than putting in hard work you start to fear the outcome. You need to enjoy your studies rather than doing it as a regular duty. You have to be honest with your work. If you don't want to study and still you are forcing yourself then you are loosing your way. It will only add to your problems. Try some relax therapy. Don't think too much of the outcome. Just put in your hard and honest work and result will take care of itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?