28th August 2011, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

How to join Merchant Navy being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?

i am pawan kumar ,i am parsoing b tech third year ECE branch so i interested in merchant navy.

Related Questions:
  1. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  2. How should I be joining Merchant Navy? I have done B.Tech ECE
  3. Can a Btech ECE join Merchant Navy?
  4. Can I join Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing final year of EEE and at an age of 19 years? How to apply for Merchant Navy?
  5. Is this possible for me to join Merchant Navy being a candidate of ECE?
  6. Can a ECE B.Tech student join Merchant Navy?
  7. How can I directly join into Merchant Navy Job without any external course being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech ECE having secured an aggregate of 70% till 6th semester?
  8. ECE pursuing girls are eligible for Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  9. Guidance to join Merchant Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Com?
  10. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  13. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  14. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  15. Procedure to join Merchant Navy after B.Tech?
  16. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  17. How to join navy after passing B.Tech in computer science? Information regarding the jobs in Indian/Merchant Navy?
  18. Procedure to join Merchant Navy after pursuing B.Tech?
28th August 2011, 03:09 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: How to join Merchant Navy being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?

Merchant Navy !!!

Quote:
How to join Merchant Navy being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
Yes you are Eligible for it because Minimum Qualification needed for Merchant navy is 12th and age must be less than 20 years..

In Brief

Age Limits :- Unmarried Male and Female and age should not be More than 20 years but for SC/ST it has been relaxed to 5 Years.

Academic Qualifications :-
10+2 Class or Equivalent with Chemistry , Maths and Physics as Subjects.

Equivalent Examination includes CBSE , ICSE , State Boards

As you have Completed 12 and if your Subjects were PCM then you are Eligible for joining Merchant Navy as a Deck Cadets.

More Information :-

Selection is based on JEE Examination conducted by IIT a merit list is prepared after the written test and interview are completed and the Director General of Shipping has the authority to chose which of the 2 training programmes the candidate is best suited for (students can let their preference be known) Both the T.S. Chanakya and MERI institutions do help (under no Government obligations) in recruiting their graduates in suitable Indian Shipping Companies.

Physical Requirements

Candidates who apply for Merchant Navy should be physically and mentally fit. The Navigators are required to have a perfect eyesight, though marine engineers can wear spectacles for eyesight up to plus/ minus 2.5.

Colour blind people need not apply. The candidate must be immune to sea sickness.& Candidate must have height not less than 150cm, weight should be according to the height.
28th August 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?

Courses in Matlab, Embedded System Design and Matlab!!!
join Silicon Design Automation, Chennai and be well versed with the latest syllabus which is framed with the current industry standards.

Regards,
Sivakumaran
[email protected]
12th October 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?

how can i join merchant navy if i am the student of B.Tech 4 year ME branch
13th June 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

total cost for marine engineering course in management quota
20th August 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I am Mandeep kaur. i am last year student of B.tech Computer Sci. student. can i join navy?
26th November 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am persuing b.tech 3rd year from electonics and communication branch. Please help me out dat how can i join merchant navy in b.tect 3rd yeat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?