16th October 2012, 01:01 PM
Tarujj risso

How can I get above 90% in commerce stream?

How Can i get above 90% in commerce stream??..Could u please tel me

15th December 2012, 10:28 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get above 90% in commerce stream?

Hi,
The success to more marks is always study. The more you study, the more you gain knowledge. Thus the more easier it becomes to solve the questions, no matter how difficult they seem to be. You have to take more care on those subjects that seem difficult to you. Normally the accounts and the mathematics portion seem very difficult to people. So you study them regularly. If you any problem, then ask your teachers. Also I would suggest one thing me and my friends used to do. You can arrange for group discussions during your free period or lunch hours. Study one subject and discuss about it with your friends. Lastly before your board or university examinations join any tutorial center and give the last month mock tests to check on your preparation and intelligence level. So all the best.
25th May 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get above 90% in commerce stream?

I want a time table writtin so that i can understand when and what to study..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?