26th August 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in correspondence course after passing graduation

I am 32 years old. I have passed graduation in the year 2002 with 60% marks. Now i am keen to do b.ed. can i get admission in correspondence course at this age. And after doing this course how much is the scope for a job at this age, guide me regarding the various institutions in jaipur.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.ed through correspondence after passing B.A with 43.75% from DU?
  2. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence? -- [New]
  3. How to do LLB correspondence after passing graduation in Arts from Punjab University? I have scored 43% -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I join correspondence course in law after passing two years of graduation? Will it be useful for finding jobs in civil or defense?
  5. Am I eligible to take admission in any Law course through correspondence?
  6. How to take admission for FYB.Com correspondence after passing HSc? Procedure and fee structure?
  7. How to do M.Com correspondence from DU after doing graduation from KUK? I have scored 63%
  8. Am I eligible fro Ph.D after passing PGDBA in finance through correspondence?
  9. Admission in B.Ed in Correspondence course after scoring 43.75% marks in graduation in Bangalore?
  10. How to do D.Pharma correspondence after passing BSc graduation in Zoology?
  11. How to take admission in M.com correspondence course after passing B.Com from Calcutta University
  12. Top colleges for Average Students in DU for engineering Hons course? Are correspondence graduation courses valid?
  13. How to do correspondence after completing graduation? What is the last date for admission? Fee structure for the same?
  14. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  15. How to do B.Ed through correspondence after passing B.Com with 40% marks
  16. How may I take B.Ed Admission through correspondence in Jammu University? I've secured 46% marks in gradudation
  17. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  18. How to get admission in correspondence M.A course after passing B.E with 74% marks
13th September 2016, 01:11 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in correspondence course after passing graduation

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Ed course after the graduation degree.

B.Ed stands for Bachelor in Education and the course is necessary for candidates who are interested in getting the job in teaching sectors such as teacher in government schools.

So, you can appear for entrance examination to get admission. The examination is conducted by various institutes. The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from recognised university with minimum 50% relaxation for reserved category.

For more information about admission procedure visit the official website of the respective institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?