2nd September 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in correspondence M.A course after passing B.E with 74% marks

i am passed my B.ed with 74% marks and now i want to get admission in correspondence M.A course so please now tell me about further study

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in correspondence M.A course after passing B.E with 74% marks
  2. How to take admission in B.ed through correspondence after passing B.A with 43.75% from DU?
  3. How can I get admission in correspondence course after passing graduation
  4. How to get admission for MA Course in Punjab in Correspondence having scored 52% in BA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to take admission for FYB.Com correspondence after passing HSc? Procedure and fee structure?
  6. How to take admission in M.com correspondence course after passing B.Com from Calcutta University
  7. How can I do Ph.D in correspondence after passing MBA with 67%
  8. Which course is suitable for me after passing B.A from correspondence university
  9. Admission in B.Ed in Correspondence course after scoring 43.75% marks in graduation in Bangalore?
  10. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  11. How may I take B.Ed Admission through correspondence in Jammu University? I've secured 46% marks in gradudation
  12. B.Ed.(correspondence) or M.A. (correspondence) Which one would be better from job point of view? -- [New]
  13. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A by correspondence? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?
  14. How to get admission in IIM A after passing B.A correspondence?
  15. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  16. Does IGNOU provide correspondence course in MSc Biotechnology from Lucknow?
  17. How to appear for TYB.Com through correspondence after passing FYB.Com
  18. How to take admission for M.A correspondence?
5th October 2015, 12:56 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to get admission in correspondence M.A course after passing B.E with 74% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am passed my B.ed with 74% marks and now i want to get admission in correspondence M.A course so please now tell me about further study

The eligibility to study the M.A course is the bachelor degree from any recognized university. There are lots of universities offers the M.A in correspondence mode. So you have to apply for the universities, the course you want to study in M.A. There are no issues in getting the seat for the M.A. The Universities which teach M.A in correspondence mode are:
  • IGNOU,
  • Madras University,
  • Annamalai University,
  • Madurai Kamaraj University,
  • University of Mumbai,
  • Bharathiar University,
  • Delhi University,
  • Tamil Nadu Open University, and
  • Punjab University etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?