15th May 2016, 10:04 AM
Robert Kabimanin

How can I get admission in Mount Carmel School in class 11 Arts?

I want to get admission. So, tell me that how do I get admission in mount carmel school Delhi in class 11 arts? What are its procedure?

15th May 2016, 04:43 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission in Mount Carmel School in class 11 Arts?

Admission Criteria is common in every schools. Admission in any class is always done on the basis of marks secured by students and on the basis of first come first serve.

Registration for admission in Mount Carmel, Delhi opens in March, and subject selection is done on the basis of marks obtained in the School Exam and then after an interview is held in the school.

Seats are only given if student get shortlisted in interview and clear the cut-off criteria.
You can also get this information on the official website of Mount Carmel http://www.mountcarmeldelhi.com/admission.html
24th February 2017, 05:37 AM
Unregistered

How to get arts stream admission in mt. Carmel h.s. school, delhi during 2017-18 academic session? Also about fee structure for hosteler.
28th June 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

How many seats in mount Carmel patna in class 11 in arts ,science and commerce
26th March 2023, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

How much marks required for admission in 11th in arts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?