1st June 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

How can i get English Hon's through private?

can we give eng. hons private
please send details on my email id..

3rd August 2015, 11:29 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can i get English Hon's through private?

If you have planned to get admission in English Honers course then the candidates should must have a minimum qualification of Intermediate.Then after you will have to fill an application form of any University in which you have planned to go for.

Then after you will have be called for a common entrance test which will confirm your seat in that university.If you will not get a good rank in the common entrance test then you should try for an another university. Some of the tips for the common entrance exam are as below.Please go through that very deeply.
Some of the most important topics and areas are as below:-->>

Grammatical error.
Antonyms and Synonyms.
Paragraph Writing.
Comprehension Reading.
Story Writing.
Error Findings.
Jumble words.

Read the mentioned topics very deeply and I am sure that you will definitely get a good rank in common entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?