15th June 2013, 11:01 AM
Akashsharma101012

Can I get B.Tech college after scoring 55% aggregate in board exam

i have 55% aggregate in board exam..can i get any btech college..??

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for job in Infosys after scoring 58.2% in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What should I do after scoring 70% aggregate in Civil engineering
  3. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  4. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%?
  5. How to do M.Tech from GNE college ludiana?
  6. Will I get admission in NIT after scoring 44.4% in ISC board and 51% in aggregate
  7. Will I get admission in NIT after scoring 51% aggregate? I have scored 44.4% in ISC board
  8. Do I have any opportunity for job sin top companies after scoring 64.9 aggregate and 90+ in inter?
  9. Am I eligible for placements after scoring 52.2% in companies which ask for 60% aggregate?
  10. Which college can I get after scoring 184.5 aggregate under OC category?
  11. Am I eligible for PSU exam after scoring 60% aggregate? I am a B.Tech ECE graduate
  12. Which college could I get after scoring 20% overall score in JAC board?
  13. Will I be able to get admission in NIT college after scoring an aggregate of 63%, last year aggregate of 70% and GATE score of 22 under OBC?
  14. Can I get admission in any government college after scoring 70% in board exam?
  15. In which college can I get admission for electronics engineering after scoring 37% in college final board exam?
  16. What is the future of Power engineering? Which is better between Pupu or UPES Dehradun?
  17. How can I do MS in US after pursuing B.tech? What is the aggregate required and how much score is necessary?
  18. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 42% in Board exam?
30th June 2015, 08:20 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get B.Tech college after scoring 55% aggregate in board exam

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the B.tech college. As there are thousands of engineering colleges in India.

The eligibility to get the admission in the B.tech course is candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board and have PCM as the main subject in the board examination.

But by the board aggregate you are only eligible to get the admission in few private colleges. But to get the admission in the government college you need to qualify in the entrance examination.

To get the admission in the best B.tech government as well as private college you need to qualify in the JEE or other state government entrance test.

But while taking the admission be aware that you are taking the admission in the AICTE approved colleges or recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?