10th June 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Information about government companies in India? I am a student pursuing B.Tech 4th year ECE

hello sir..i'm a student pursuing B.tech 4th year ece.i want some information about the government companies(electronics field) in india in which b.tech students are allowed to do job..please send me list of government which depends on gate rank and the companies which doesnt depends on gate ranks..kindly send the list.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Job in Government Companies like NTPC, SAIL, BSNL etc. being a student of 4th year of B.Tech in ECE?
  2. List of Companies to do Summer Training in NCR Region being a student pursuing 4th semester of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  3. Companies in north India which impart summer training at the end of 4th semester?
  4. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  5. What kind of Government Jobs that I can apply for being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech in IT?
  6. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  7. List of best companies offering summer training after 4th sem of BE (ECE)?
  8. How to prepare for IT jobs after pursuing B.Tech in ECE stream?
  9. List of companies offering summer internship after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
  10. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  11. Exams available for getting a government job after doing B.E ECE? List of Electronic Companies in India?
  12. Which field should I choose and which companies are good for me to do training for 3 months being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  13. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. Internship in top MNC companies of Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  15. How to do B.Tech after pursuing diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Will GATE help me in getting jobs in core companies? How to apply in core companies? I am a 4th year ECE student -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the companies which provide internship while doing B.E in ECE from Park College of Engineering?
  18. How to get a Job in Cap Gemini being a candidate of pursuing 4th year of B.Tech in ECE stream?
21st July 2015, 12:48 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about government companies in India? I am a student pursuing B.Tech 4th year ECE

ECE stands for the Electronics and Communication Engineering. There are so many public and private sector companies which recruit candidates of ECE.

There are several Public Sector Undertakings, which recruits candidates on the basis of Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering rank and scorecard:

1. National Thermal Power Corporation.

2. Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited.

3. Gas Authority of Indian Limited.

4. Defense Research and Development organization.

5. Bharat Electronics Limited.

Some other companies take entrance exam like:

1. Steel Authority of Indian Limited.

2. Airport Authority of India.

3. BSNL JTO exam.

Private Companies which hire ECE candidates are:

1. Tata Communication Services.

2. HCL.

3. TCS.

4. Satyam.

5. Accenture.

6. Wipro

7. IBM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?