15th August 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the UPTU entrance syllabus for diploma?

me uptu entrence dena chahta hu. abhi me polytechnic 3rd student hu. plz mujhe entrence syllabus
btayyyye

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Tech from UPTU after completing diploma?
  2. Scored 75% in Diploma in Electronics : Colleges offering direct 2nd year entry? Syllabus of the entrance test? Last date to submit forms for AIEEE, IIT and UPTU exam?
  3. How to do B.Tech from UPTU after doing diploma 3rd year from UP Polytechnic
  4. UPTU Lateral Entry entrance papers for diploma holders?
  5. How can I prepare for UPTU B.Tech entrance exam? I am a student of IT diploma IIIrd year
  6. Syllabus and previous years question papers for lateral entry entrance exam for civil engineering diploma holder in UPTU?
  7. Topic wise syllabus for lateral entry test LEET of UPTU?
  8. How may I get admission in uttar pradesh(U.P) after comleting diploma from bangalore?
  9. How can I get information about polytechnic diploma from UPTU?
  10. Government colleges through uptu entrance exam
  11. What is the date of sale of UPTU forms for diploma holder?
  12. List of top colleges to get admission for B.Tech in ECE under UPTU after completion of Diploma course?
  13. How much rank is required for taking admission in government colleges under UPTU? I am from Delhi and having diploma degree and belong to SC category
  14. How much rank is required(General category) to get admission into UPTU Government Colleges? How many seats are available in UPTU Government Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Passed diploma 6 years back : Can I answer AIEEE, UPTU and IIT?
  16. Domicile eligibility for UPTU-SEE?
  17. How to qualify UPTU entrance exam? I am a student of diploma electrical final year -- [New]
  18. How to get admission in Degree after completing diploma? Can I appear for AIEEE on the basis of Diploma? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
17th June 2015, 03:30 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the UPTU entrance syllabus for diploma?

** UPTU entrance syllabus for diploma

* The examination of UPTU consist of Four papers as given below.

** Paper 1:

--> Physics

--> Chemistry

--> Maths

** Paper 2:

--> Physics

--> Chemistry

--> Biology

** Paper 3:

--> AGRICULTURAL PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY

--> AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING AND STATISTICS

--> AGRONOMY & AGRICULTURAL BOTANY

Paper 4 :

--> Aptitude test
16th June 2017, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the UPTU entrance syllabus for diploma?

Sir send me question paper for lateral entry entrance exam for Electronic engineering diploma holder in uptu
My Email add. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?