2nd July 2011, 08:58 AM
sabaairforce

How can I get job in Indian Air force? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering

am sabarish, diploma in mechanical engineering . i want to give my service to our country.am eligible or not.

my address:

11.vaishnavimain road,
vaishvani nagar,
thirumullaivoyal,
tamilnadu,chennai-109.

Related Questions:
  1. Is 12th standard compulsory to enter in Indian Air Force? Are we not eligible for Indian Air Force after SSC and after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Is it possible for me to get a job in Army or Air Force after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  3. How can I get job in Indian Air force? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  4. After doing my diploma in mechanical how to get a job in Indian Air Force?
  5. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 18 years old Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  8. How to get a government job in Indian Railway or Air Force after completing diploma in mechanical in government college in Latur?
  9. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  10. Procedure to join as Engineer in Indian Air Force? Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I join indian air force after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
  13. Can I join Air Force after Diploma in Mechanical?
  14. How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Chances to join Indian Air Force for Mechanical Engineering Diploma final semester student?
  16. Eligibility for air force after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. Being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student, how can I join Indian Air Force?
  18. What are the possibilities of joining Indian Airforce after Diploma in Mechanical stream?
17th April 2012, 07:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in Indian Air force? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering

You should appear for NDA exam conducted by UPSC after completing the diploma. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA. Maximum age limit for attending this exam is 19 years. If you qualify the written test, you have to attend a physical test and personal interview too. So your first step should be prepared for the written exam which will cover areas in mathematics and there will be a general ability test too.
18th April 2012, 02:33 PM

Location: KANGVAI BAZAR, CHURACHANDPUR DISTRICT-795128, MANIPUR STATE
Default Re: How can I get job in Indian Air force? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering

Try to appear in NDA Entrance Exam, if you are qualified there you will have to pass the the physical test and go through the interview session. Only the unmarried male candidates of India are eligible to apply NDA. It is conducted by UPSC.
15th August 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

sir after compleating diploma in mechanical engineeraing how to join the indian air force?
16th August 2012, 12:32 AM
yogesh8955347778

Try to appear in NDA Entrance Exam, if you are qualified there you will have to pass the the physical test and go through the interview session. Only the unmarried male candidates of India are eligible to apply NDA. It is conducted by UPSC.
16th August 2012, 01:00 AM
geniustammy

to join indian air force , you have to prepare for the entrance exam like NDA
FIRST there is one written exam with subjects like mathematics general ability aptitude
if you succeed in it then you have to appear for personal interview and after that physical exam

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!
16th August 2012, 09:44 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

As a Diploma Holder in Mechanical Engineering, you can get a job in Indian Air Force by appearing through NDA or AFCAT entrance exam.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY, the exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year to join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The candidate to be eligible for Indian Air Force wing of NDA, must be an unmarried Indian male candidate having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass or equivalent exam like Diploma engineering with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects of studies within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical Fitness.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in

AFCAT - AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST conducted by Air Force for entry in to Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branch.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having completed 12th or equivalent exam with 60% marks from a recognised Institution within the age of 19 to 23 years for Flying branch, from 18 to 28 years for Technical branch and from 20 to 23 years for Ground Duty branch with good Physical and Mental health.

For more information you may log on to http://www.careerairforce.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?