21st March 2016, 02:31 PM
nandan chikku

What can I do to improve my English writing skills?

I am kannada medium student. Very week in english but i have good knowledge in ca. I understand english, but main problem is in writing exam in theory papers. So, what i do?

21st March 2016, 08:16 PM
pabolu srivalli

Default Re: What can I do to improve my English writing skills?

There are some tips which are available in order to improve English skills and you need to follow those to improve your english writing as the english speaking and Writing is very important to get good jobs in future

Some of the main tips are:
  • Keep all your writing in one place
  • Chooce a topic daily and start framing words to write about that topic
  • Choose a topic which you have interest,otherwise choose film stories and write about the complete story in your own words in english
  • Write more drafts or pages on the topic
  • write about the topic on daily basis and try to frame more complicated words
  • You can know the complicated words and how to frame sentences in News papers if you read them

These are the main tips which will help you to improve your english writing
22nd March 2016, 12:36 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

To improve English writing skills is really very important in our life. There are various ways which is helpful to improve writing skills. First of all you need to read news papers in English. You must have to practice on at least one topic regularly either right or wrong it does not matter. In starting you do many mistakes but if you carry on regularly then only you will see a big difference in your english. You have to practice reading various english novels, books, magazines. You have to do very hard labour to improve it.
22nd March 2016, 09:09 AM
sarika1993

Tips to Improve English Writing

- Know basic of english writing. Focus on grammar and spelling.
- Practice Makes Perfect. Practice on writing english more and more.
- Best writer is also a good reader. So , Read english books , newspapers , novels etc. regularly.
- Choose any topic. Try to write yourself on that daily.
- Once , You will have hold on writing english.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?